first date

**Damens pov**

Bonnie sent the text out to everyone, after weeks of trying to get everything right it was finally time.

Tyler agreed to bring her, and as much as I didn't want him here I knew it was the only way.

Bonnie and Caroline were helping me decorate the Grill and Elena went to check up on Saige for me. I had to admit, Elena was being surprisingly helpful with everything considering...well im just glad shes helping.

I was talking to the DJ about the music when I heard Lockwoods voice, he better have a good reason to be here early.

"Thanks for coming Ty, I just need some help with a few last mintue things."
Great Caroline invited him here too,

I turned to find the two talking by the front door, I noticed Bonnie looking at him the same way I was.
I knew she didn't have a problem with Tyler, she just doesn't want him here when tonight's about me making up with Saige...

"Okay so since you've spent the past few weeks with Saige you probably know her better then us."

Tyler nodded and leaned against the door frame.

"Well what do you want to know?"

Caroline grabbed him and dragged him over to the bar and started showing him different drinks and foods,

I sighed and sat down beside Bonnie, it was going to be a long 2 hours.

**Stephens pov**

"You ready to meet her?"

Jeremy fell down on my bed while I pulled a few shirts out of my closet.
Hes been staying with us while Saige stayed at Tyler's.

Which was probably best, wouldn't want him to make her mad when no one was home.

He laughed and rolled onto his back.

"Well i mean I guess it is time to see what the big fuss is about her."

I turned to him and raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean by that?"

He stood and walked up to me.

"I mean I didn't get a good look at her that night but she must be quite the looker to have you, Damen, and Tyler wrapped around her finger."

I felt a ping of anger at his words, he couldn't honestly believe that,

"I don't know what you mean Jeremy."
The black haired boy laughed and shrugged.
"Bet"

A sigh escaped and I crosses my arms, forgetting about getting dressed right now.
"Go ahead and say what's on your mind Jer, but i really dont have time for this."

He grinned,
"I'm just saying for the last few weeks shes kind of been the only thing you talk about. And anytime you see Tyler you always bug him about her. And In my experience that usually means a guys whipped."

I sighed and picked my shirts back up,

"Jeremy"
"Yeah?"
"Shut up"
"Will do"

**Saige's pov**

Knock knock

Heat filled my body, I never felt this excited before. I grabbed my purse and ran to the door, I took a deep breath and opened it to see Tyler standing there.

I crossed my arms and raised and eyebrow at him,
"Knocking on your own door?"

He laughed and it cause a smile on my face, he seemed so happy, It was so cute.