If the shoe fits

**Stephens pov**

I felt my ears begin to ring, I never knew someone could talk so much until I met Caroline.

She just got done telling me and Elena off for letting Damen and Saige go by themselves.

"Care I'm sorry, but Damen knows how you are when you go shopping. And he wanted Saige to have fun you know?"

Elena tried to calm Caroline down, you know, kinda calm the raging waters.

"And I'm not fun?!"

I sighed and stood up, I hated to be mean to care , shes a good friend but I was in no mood to deal with her loud voice.

"Look Caroline, just let it go. Let Damen and Saige have their fun, please just stop whining."

Her eyes went wide,
Elenas too,
Then I instantly felt regret.

But it was too late now,
Anything else I say will just make ut worse.

I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed my phone, quickly dialing a number.

"Hello Tyler?"

**Saiges pov**

"Ughhh"
I sighed, this boy really needs to stop groaning.

I looked myself over in the mirror, I knew that Damen was getting aggravated at me but I couldn't help it. If I didn't like the outfit, I wasn't going to let him see it.

"Keep it up, ill make you buy the whole store. Whether or not like the clothes."

A deep chuckle coming from the unknown side of the curtain surrounded me.

His laugh seemed to fit around me like a tight fitting shirt, a shiver ran up and down my spine.

He confused me, to be completely honest. Some moments he was a complete heartless jerk, and then he could be the sweetiest, caring guy ever. The only probelm is, you never know which one you're gonna get.

A shuffleing noise came from the outside of the curtain,

"Here,"

Damen slid a stack of clothes under the curtain, I laughed and bent down, picking them up.

"Since you cant seem to pick anything out you like, let see if you like anything I pick out."

I smiled to myself and began to look through the clothes, ill admit this, he did have good fashion.

"Thanks Damen."

A faint laugh filled the air around me, causing the hairs on my neck to stand.

"Just actually let me see these okay?"
"I will."

I looked at the first outfit and smiled, this was definitely something I would wear.

I walk out, covering my face, and awkwardly stood there until I felt warm hands warp around my wrists.

"Saige uncover your eyes"

I grinned and moved my hands, instantly a blush hit my face, his grey eyes were looking my over.

"It looks good on you,"

I nodded toward Damen and walked back into the curtian

I nodded toward Damen and walked back into the curtian. I laughed when I heard Damen mumbleing to himself.

"Stephens going to tare me a new one when he sees you"

I look at the other clothes Damen got for me, they all fit my style. Mostly because I wear a lot of dark stuff, but one outfit I found was different... I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror.

My eyes got huge...I loved it...

**Damens pov**

"Saige's fine Stephen,"
I promised my brother over the phone.

D- "We found a few outfits she liked"
S-"just come back soon, Carolines driving me insaine"
I laughed and looked down at my watch, then looked out the stores glass doors. It looked lile it was about half an hour till sun down.

D-"how soon is soon?"
S-"within the hour please Damen, I don't like the idea of her being out to long after the sun goes down."

D-"yeah,yeah I get it. Too many vampires"
S-"excatly"
I hung up the phone and slid it into my pocket before turning to see Saige sliding out of the curtain with two bags of clothes.

The tower of clothes seemed to be unstable and began to fall, I vamped over to Saige and grabbed it before it hit the floor.

Saige laughed a little them sat down on one of the chairs placed outside of the curtains.

"I keep forgetting you can do that,"

I laughed and places the clothes beside the cash register, but nit once did I take my eyes off Saige.
I wonder if I should go ahead and tell her about her speed...

"Here you go sir"
My head snapped toward the voice. On the other side of the register was a young girl, probably about Saiges age with dark red hair and hazel eyes.

Her face seemed to freeze when I looked at her,
And a huge blush covered her face.
I laughed a little and took my bags from her shaking hands,
I sent her a grin then handed her my credit card, after she returned it to me I could see she was very flustered.

I was about to say somthing to the red haired girl but I felt Saige some up behind me, then the store instantly fell silent.

The Saige looked the red haired girl up, and she did the same. I couldn't help but let out a slight laugh when the silence became too much for me.

It was then when I noticed a name tag that lay on the girls shirt,
Her name was Haliey.
I held the bags in one hand and placed the other one around Saige before turning around.

"Good-bye Haliey, thank you for your service."

**Saiges pov**
I stood up from the cheep shop chair and walked up behind Damen, he was busy with the store clerk.

She was small, probably about my age, and her red hair as long and wavy. She was pretty, but she seemed nervous. She seemed to be looking me down as well, I gave her a small smirk, for some reason I didn't like her....something about the way she was acting around Damen upset me
...

I wanted him out of here,
And away from her...

I guess he was finally done teasing her,
Ohhhhh if he wasn't here I swear id rip her eyes out of her-

What was I thinking.....

This isn't me...

I don't hurt people...

I don't want to hurt people...

The red headed girl saw my look of confusion and gave me one as well,

Yep, still don't like her.

Damen smiled at me after taking my bag of clothes, and placed one arm over my shoulder, allowing us to leave.

"Good-bye Haliey, thank you for your service."

Service my ass....

I felt my hands linger for me to grab Damens that lay itself on my shoulder,
when we got back to the car I sighed before getting in.

"So back to the house?" 

Damen smirked to himself and started the car.

"you're not going to kindnap me are you? Cause I really don't like playing hostage"

He laughed and looked at me,

"Just sit back and trust me, you'll wanna see this."