Broken Hearts

**Saiges pov**

Lord.
Hes dead.
So.
So dead.

Tyler and Damen walked out of the car, a small spark of anger rose, and Damen just shrugged at me.
He was so going to get it.

Tyler looked pissed but  I couldn't bring myself to make eye contact.
Elijah stood beside me and placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Damen, I promise you when this is over. I'm beating your ass"

The vampire threw his hands up in defense,
"He wouldn't take no for a answer!"

Tyler vamped up the stairs and stood in front of me, but my eyes wouldn't leave the ground.
I could feel the anger radiating from him.
"Why are you leaving with Damen?"
My mouth went dry,
"What is it that you were going to tell him?"

I knew that me staying quiet wasn't a good thing, it would just piss him off more, but I just cant...
"Saige!"
He got up in my face and smirked wickedly.
"Fine, if you wont tell me, maybe I could get it out if your original friend here."

I knew what that meant, and then anger surfaced in me. I felt the veins appear under my eyes, and my vision clouded over with red, he was not going to talk to me like I was less then him, and he wasn't going to hurt Elijah.

He tried to get past me to Elijah but I vamped in between the two.
I pushed Tyler back really hard and he was sent flying back over toward where Damen stood near his car.
"You wanna know why I had Damen come and get me?"
Elijah tried to grab my shoulder to stop me, but I shrugged it off. I started to walk down the stairs.
"Saige don't, this isn't you right now."

I ignored the originals words, of course this is me,
My pace quickened, and my vision slowly started to clear.
Tyler stood infront of me, and the look in his eyes made the anger slowly leave me.
He looked...almost scared.

Tears started to welt up in my eyes,
My arms began to shake slightly.
I-i lost control...those words echoed through me head...I could have hurt him..and I wouldn't have realized it, or even have cared until it was too late.

"I-i had Damen come and get me because its not safe for me here."
He raised an eyebrow and tried to walk closer to me, but I took a step back.
I cant let him hold me, not matter how much I longed for his touch.

"You're sired to Klaus Tyler, he'll come to you first when he gets here. And you'll have no choice but to tell him everything you know about me. So I, I cant be here. I cant be around you."

His hand laid itself on my shoulder and I tensed at the touch. Saddness filled my body,

"Saige, what are you saying?"
I heard a sigh come from behind me, and I knew that Elijah had come to help.

I inhaled the smokey air and sighed, my hands rose to my damp cheeks.
"Tyler.." my voice was so faint, as if it wasnt even there.
"Tyler, w-we cant...we cant be together anymore..."

I looked to the side, I couldn't bare to look at him. It would destroy me....
"Saige look, I know things are going to be hard but we can get through this-"

Elijah now stood infront of me, stopping Tyler mid-sentance.
"Tyler I know this is hard for you but you have to do what is best for Saige, correct?"

Tyler only nodded at the original, his eyes still on me,
Damen coughed from his spot near us.
"So what excatly is going to stop wolfey here from spilling his guts about Saige?"

Elijah smirked and walked closer to Tyler, patting his cheek softly.
"Quite simply really, we erase her from his memory."

A look of concern crossed Tylers face and my body ached.
"What do you mean erase her from my memory?"
A humble laugh escaped the originals lips, a sound that was beginning to become comforting.

"No need for worry Tyler, I can compel you to forget her, but only when you are talking to or in the presence of my kid brother Nicklaus."

Damen raised an eyebrow,
"So when wolfey here sees Klaus he'll forget everything? Meeting Saige, dating her?"

Elijah nodded and smiled kindly,
"He'll forget there ever being a Saige Adriana."

Tyler pushed Elijah's hands away and look directly at me,
"And you're fine with this?"

I crossed my arms and took a deep breath,
"It was mine idea.."
He threw his arms in the air and sighed.

My stomach churned, why couldn't he understand it was for the best? I hated to be selfish but...I'm safer this way...

"So you're okay with me forgetting you?"
I walked closer to him,
"Tyler you know its not like you'll never remember me. Only when-"

"I'm around Klaus yeah I get it."
He mumbeled, cutting me off.

I held my index finger to his mouth, upset or not. Hes interrupted me too many times, he knows how much I hate that.

"Tyler Lockwood, I swear if you do not drop this attitude I will have no problem teaching you some manners. I know you're upset, I am too. I don't want this, but I don't have any control over it anyway, Elijah's dead set on protecting me, whatever the cost."

A familiar humble chuckle filled the air behind me and I got a smirk from Damen.
I laughed sliently to myself, I mean seriously, lexie raised me. Do they expect me not to get sassy?

Tyler grinned at me and nudged my finger out of his face, one arm snaked around my hip, and the other landed on my face.

"I'm sorry"
I laughed and patted his face,
"I know"

Our eyes locked and my smile dropped, I really was going to miss this. Miss him,
I slid my fingers through his hair and pulled him closer to me.
Kissing him soflty one last time.

When we pulled away I gave him a sad smile before nodding at Elijah.
Regret filled my body as Elijah's eyes met with Tylers.

"When you come with any kind of contact with Nicklaus Mikaelson you will forget Saige Adriana. You will forget ever meeting her, the first thing you ever said to her, your first kiss. All of it, if he asks you who she is you will reply with no one. She was never here as far as you know. Was she?"

His pupils dialated and he shook his head.
"No"
Elijah smiled and patted his shoulder,
"Good, very good"

Elijah handed me my bag and embraced me in a hug, he smelled of musk, but something about him felt like home...I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"I'll come to check on you tomorrow, okay?"

I nodded up at the original and smiled.
"that's fine with me,"
He smiled back and patted my shoulders walking me to Damens blue baby.

"I trust you will also be keeping the Salvatore brothers in check?"
Damen rolled his eyes and opened the door for me,

"don't worry Elijah, I can handle them"
Damen smirked at me before shutting my door.

"I take that as a challenge"