4 - Annoying . . . And It's Not Naruto (edited)

Start from the beginning

"Accident, it was an accident, Dattebayo!"

"Annoying!" Sakura snapped and the girls pummelled him. Sasuke rolled his eyes and returned to staring at the wall, not that he would ever tell anyone but Naruto had not been his first kiss.

By the time Iruka arrived, Sakura was between Naruto and Tsuki and the red head couldn't decide who was better, the hormonal Pinkette or the excited blonde.

"Starting today you are all official shinobi, however you are still just Genin. It's going to get harder from here. You will all be in a group of three where you will accomplish missions under a Jounin sensei," Iruka announced.

Tsuki looked up, confused as did a few others, though Naruto and Sakura seemed to get excited.

"I wonder who's going to be in Sasuke-kun's team," Ino taunted from behind Sakura, and the pink haired girl turned with a glare.

"Who knows," she said, while inner Sakura punched the air yet again, "Shānnarō, I'm the one going to be with Sasuke-kun!"

'Teams? No one mentioned teams.' Tsuki thought. 

'You could kill them, kill them all, Tsuki-chan, go on you know . . . you . . . want' the voice faded away as she pushed it down.

'Tch that'll only slow me down,' Sasuke thought. 

". . . Team Seven, Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura-" Sakura hung her head, depressed.

But Naruto was on his feet with a loud "Yatta! (Expression of happiness/ Excitement - Hooray sorta)"

"-Uchiha Sasuke-" Iruka continued. Naruto hung his head, depressed.

Sakura was on her feet with a high pitched cheer of "Yatta!"

"-and Akumu Tsuki."

Sakura huffed, crossing her arms and glaring at Tsuki while inner Sakura punched the air even faster.

"Shānnarō, now I'm stuck with Tsuki too? She'll try and steal my Sasuke and it'll work because she lives with him and she's really pretty! I won't let her!"

"Team eight, Hyūga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba, Aburame Shino," Iruka announced. Tsuki had barely spoken a word to them. Shino was a rather quiet boy with a spiky head of brown hair, and shades who Tsuki didn't mind despite the fact he was a living hive.

Sakura turned and gave an i-win grin and the peace sign to Ino who clenched her fists with a vein bulging on her forehead.

"Why do you get to be with him?!" Ino complained.

"Shānnarō, love prevails!" Inner Sakura cheered.

"Why do girls like such a guy anyway?" Shikamaru drawled.

"Don't you even know that Shikamaru?" Ino asked, surprised.

"I'm not a girl," Shikamaru replied.

 "That's why you're not popular. I wouldn't want to end up on your team."

"Team ten Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru-"

"Looks like you have to team up with me," Shikamaru said with a smirk.

"-And Akimichi Choji," Choji was a brown haired, rather large boy with dark eyes stuffing his face with chips.

"And a fatty?" Ino whined, holding her head in her hands.

Tsuki was about to stand up and go for lunch when Naruto jumped to his feet and pointed at Sasuke over Sakura's head, nearly taking her eye out, well, it would have hit her eye patch really.