27 - Hey Check Out My Spider's Web But Ignore the Girl Going Bald

Okay so last was Sasuke match and Shino's match so yeah, onto the next one and i'd like to say thanks for all the likes and votes and comments you guys are awesome!!!

Please read What's at the bottom cause it's inportant . . . Kinda . . . 

The next match was Kankuro VS the last from Kabuto’s team, Tsuki wasn;t paying enough attention to catch his name. He dislocated every bone in his body and wrapped himself around Kankuro, crushing him, only it wasn’t Kankuro. It was a puppet. And the puppet turned crushing the guy while Kankuro climbed out of the wrappings. So obviously, Kankuro won, Kabuto’s team wasn’t very good after all. Tsuki smirked. 

Next up was Sakura and Ino and Tsuki well . . . she fell asleep because was so bored but it turned out they drew. She felt bad not watching her team mate’s battle, but she would have slept through the next one had Naruto not stepped on her by accident. Tenten lost against Temari, she was good at summoning weapons but Temari knocked them down with a flap of her fan.

Shikamaru was against Daichi from Shouta’s team and Tsuki was terrified Shikamaru would be hurt but he managed to catch Daichi with his shadow and make him hit his head off the wall. Tsuki was howling with laughter at that but couldn’t help feel Daichi was too sweet to be on Shouta’s team.

Next Kin from the Otogakure team was against Shouta, who actually played nice. She attempted to disorientate him with bells but he used Chi-Shihai Level two to control her blood and smash her head into the ground, knocking her out.

'Yeah because that's nice Tsuki-chan,' Jubi thought.

After that, Naruto was up against Kiba, and it was a long fight but Naruto won in the end. Though Kiba and Akamaru merged, they still weren’t enough. They were fast, and threw him around, but Naruto managed to confuse Kiba by the Henge no Jutsu and transformed into Kiba. Then when Kiba attacked the disguised Naruto, he transformed into Akamaru, turning Kiba on the real Akamaru.

In the end, Naruto won because he farted and Kiba’s sensitive nose was disrupted and then mimicked Sasuke’s Shishi Rendan. Throughout the match, Tsuki wasn’t sure who to cheer for, and ended up not cheering at all, she wasn’t sure how to tell Kiba what she wanted but the next match was up before she could go down and see him. Takeshi Yukki Vs Akumu Tsuki.

“Good luck, Tsuki!” Naruto clapped her on the back. She grimaced and headed down to the arena. But to get there she had to pass Shouta.

“Good luck, Imouto-chan,” he taunted as she passed.

Tsuki stopped in front of Hayate, hands in her pockets looking at Yukki who smirked. She quickly read the Otogakure Kunoichi’s blood for hints, then smirked.

‘Hmm, it seems she specialises in Genjutsu, this will be good,’ Tsuki thought.

‘Oooh a show? Well I do love one now and then,’ Jūbi chuckled.

The match began and Tsuki flipped backwards avoiding a handful of kunai before landing in a crouch.

“Kokuangyo no Jutsu!” Yukki exclaimed and a tickling sensation brushed over Tsuki. She was sure she was meant to be in a world of darkness right about now. Yukki smirked, pulled out a Kunai and charged. Everyone who recognised the Jutsu watched terrified, knowing there was no way Tsuki could defend themselves from that. Except Kakashi, he just smirked.

Tsuki side-stepped at the last moment and tripped Yukki up, watching the girl slide along the floor on her face while she just stood there with her hands in her pockets. Everyone else just gaped in shock.