18 - Kami, Why Do I Think Things Through? (edited)

Quick Recap:

"Well, look what we have here."

Tsuki froze as footsteps approached, Sasuke looked over his shoulder at the three Tsuki had seen earlier that week and then back at Tsuki, his eyes widened a bit as he watched her tremble. The two boys stood behind them but the girl circled around to stand in front.

"Ne, Shouta-kun, is this the little gaki you've been telling us about?" the girl asked, leaning down to look at Tsuki in the eyes. "She looks pretty pathetic if you ask me."

"Tch, watch your words, Kono ama!" Shouta hissed, his eyes flashing red.

"Yeah Yukki, don't insult Shouta-Danna's Imouto," the other boy snickered.

"Urusai Daichi!" the girl screeched.

Sasuke looked between them cautiously and then back at Tsuki whose eye was focused on the ground, her fingers pulling at the tie of her kimono.

"You going to greet me, Tsuki, you twice cursed brat?" Shouta asked, and then leaned down, hands in his pockets as his lips reached the ear on the side Sasuke couldn't see and he whispered, "Or do I have to tear apart this guy first?"

Tsuki cringed, and lifted her head; Sasuke noticed her eye was completely dead compared to how it had been the last couple of months.

"O-Ohayou," she said quietly, "Sh-Shouta-nii-sama."

"That's my girl," he grinned sadistically, patting her on the head twice. Each time she flinched, and then he whispered, "Tell the boy to fuck off."

'Shit, what do i do? They're here FOR Sasuke?' She thought.

'Call him Naruto, he'll get the hint,' Jubi said quickly.

"Ne, Naruto . . ."

Tsuki looked at him from the corner of her eye, Sasuke's eyes didn't betray the surprise he had at the name. Though he was definitely confused at why she did it.

"You can go now, it's okay, we finished training after all," she smiled. "I'm going to speak with Shouta-nii-sama for a bit."

"Hn," he got up, "Don't be late."

"I won't, Ja ne," she said, smiling again.               

Nothing was said until Daichi returned from following the boy, giving Shouta a nod which meant Sasuke was indeed leaving.

"You've been naughty, Tsuki-chan," Shouta grinned, and then knocked her onto her side, using his foot to push her head into the ground. "It's not nice running away from Oro-sama or your family."

"What family?" Tsuki sneered, "None of you cared for me, you all wanted me dead, I just saved you the trouble."

Shouta kicked her hard in the back, rolling her onto it so she was looking up at him and then stomped down hard on her gut.

"Ah ah ah, no talking to your aniki like that," he scolded tauntingly.

'Let me at him, I'll tear him limb from limb!' Jūbi howled, and though she was tempted, Tsuki knew she couldn't.

"Why are you here?" Tsuki asked, getting another stomp in the gut.

"Hmm, oh the Chuunin exams of course," Shouta chuckled, "Speaking of which, get on your feet, I wanna see how my imouto's strength has changed since she was a tiny tot." He walked off a few paces.

"Isn't that the point of the exams?" Tsuki asked, sitting up.

"So," Shouta chuckled. "I said get up," and his eyes flashed red as he held out his hand, a whip of his blood shot our and wrapped around her throat, pulling her to her feet before being sucked back into his hand. "And no Kekkei Genkai, ready? Here I come!"