25 - Oh Look, A Googly Eyed Gay Boy

Okay so i'm hoping to finish this second exam in this one chapter, maybe two . . . seems funny how excited i was to get started on them :3 anyway it's more the third exam i like but i'll just get on with the story now. And i hope the title offends no one, my best mate's gay so yeah :)

Four days had passed since they had entered the second exam; team Kakashi only had one more day to go, and still needed a Heaven Scroll. Sakura kept her knowledge of the bite from Orochimaru to herself, but it didn’t help much with Sasuke's pain. The group stopped near a river, and while Sakura set up a fire, Naruto, Sasuke and Tsuki were fishing. Naruto was in his boxers, had cloned himself four times and stood high up on a rock.

“Bombs away!”

They jumped off into the water and forced fish up out of the river, Sasuke using kunai to pin them to a tree from where he and Tsuki stood on the bank. A single Naruto surfaced and waded back onto dry land shivering.

“Come on is that it? I only got three, get back in and do it again!” Sasuke ordered.

“Nani?!” Naruto yelled and the red head, seeing he had no intentions of getting back in, rolled her eyes and undressed to her bra and pants.

“I could eat three myself!” Sasuke stated.

“Well if you’re so awesome why don’t you get wet and I’ll stand on the shore!”

“No thanks,” Sasuke said calmly.

“Sasuke!” Naruto yelled but both turned as a streak of red went running past.

Both boys’ eyes widened and their cheeks tinted red as they watched Tsuki perform a perfect dive and glide into the water. A few seconds later, six fish shot up and the boys were quick to pin them down.

“God this is amazing,” she grinned, took a breath and ducked under again.

“Why couldn’t you be like that?” Sasuke asked with a smirk.

“Eto . . . well . . . I’m not a girl!” Naruto retorted but their spat was broken up as another three fish came up.

“There,” Tsuki said, getting out of the water, “Three each.”

“T-T-T-Tsuki,” Naruto stuttered.

Tsuki stopped ringing her hair out and looked at the two boys, an innocent expression on her face and the two of them got even more flustered.

‘Why are the boys looking at me like that? Can Naruto see the mark on my neck? Nah, it’s behind me,’ Tsuki thought.

'You are so urgh, i have no idea what to do with you sometimes,' Jubi complained.

'Nani? What am i misisng?'

 “Sasuke-kun, the fire’s ready to light. I could use one of your fire balls!” Sakura called, and he shot off quickly.

“Ne, Naruto, did I do something to Sasuke?” Tsuki asked.

“Uh I’ll ask, Dattebayo!” he said and took off as well.

“Well they’re acting weird,” she commented and got dressed, using her chakra strings to collect the fish.

The last three fish were being cooked over the campfire. They had already eaten two each.

“It’s already been four days since the second exam began,” Sasuke said, poking the fire with a stick.

“Mm, that’s right,” Sakura agreed.

“We’re sure not gonna break any records.”

“Sasuke, records aren’t all that,” Tsuki shrugged.