14 - You're Hair's Softer Than Mine! (edited)

Filler chapter

They were back within a couple of days, having to rest up more than usual after the battle,  and given time to rest and recover but Tsuki had spent the time training to get stronger. She'd spoken a little more to Jūbi, he usually only came out when he wanted to though, she learned a little such as him having split personalities due to being separated into ten different beings.  But that was really it. Well, that and going out with Kiba.

It was late as she cancelled the summons for the entire pack and dropped onto her back.  Smiling slightly she began making patterns out of the stars. It reminded her of all the times she and Sasuke used to beg Itachi to train them.

FLASHBACK

"Shush, Tsuki-chan if you keep giggling his going to find us!" a six year old Sasuke whispered.

"It's a little late for that," Itachi smirked appearing behind the two children who were attempting to hide behind a large rock. They squealed and spun around in shock.

 "Nii-san! You scared us!" Sasuke exclaimed.

 "Well then, maybe you'll learn not to try and sneak around," Itachi sighed. "What are you trying to do any way? "

"Uh well you said you'd teach that cool trick with the shuriken so yeah!" Tsuki exclaimed, pointing her finger at the older Uchiha who smiled faintly.

It was hard not to smile at the young girl when she tried to be serious. It just caused her to look like a cute pirate because of her eyepatch.

 "Alright, but only for a little while, you two still haven't fully recovered from your colds.  Not to mention it's already past bedtime."

"Hai!"

 An hour later, Sasuke and Tsuki collapsed to the ground panting.

 "Tired already?" Itachi, sitting down beside them, asked.

"Nii-san trains us too had," Tsuki complained with a pout. Sasuke nodded his head tiredly in agreement.

"You wanted to train," ltachi reminded them.

 "Hey that band of stars looks the a shuriken!" Sasuke exclaimed pounding up at the sky.

 "Whoa!" Tsuki gasped lying back with her head on Itachi's lap. "And that bunch look like a bird!"

 Sasuke mimicked the way Tsuki was lying and the two of them  continued to point out shapes while Itach ran his fingers through their hair which eventually put them to sleep.

END OF FLASHBACK

 Tsuki smiled as she deciphered the only shape Itachi had ever pointed out - the moon. There was a rustle in the bushes to the right and she glanced over but recognised Kiba's chakra and lifted her hand in greeting as he stepped out.

"Yo."

"Yo," he replied. "What are you doing?"

 Tsuki sat up, scratching her collar bone and shrugged. It was getting warmer since it was the summer and her training outfit had changed to a black kimono. Only she hadn't realised the v-neck had come looser than it had been, showing generous cleavage and the bottom half was high on her thighs showing her legs.

"I just finished training, what about you?"

"Just . . . walking," he shrugged with a grin and sat down a few feet away from her, "Dinner was fun last night, huh?"