31 - A Winner, A Missing Person, A Quitter And A Lazy Boy

Hey guys, sorry i took so long to update, :) been trying to keep my friend Anna calm, she's a little . . . well, crazy about fanfiction, so ima let her loose on you guys :3 Anyway, here's some more ;)

Tsuki left Kakashi and Sasuke working on last minute touch ups early the morning of the exam and went home for her first proper shower. If anything it helped her relax. Afterwards she got dressed, finding the belts connecting her sandals and shorts fiddly but it looked good once she was done. The white tank top was baggy and loose enough for parts of the top underneath to be seen and also the Ten No Juin was visible.

Deciding there was little to be done about it; Tsuki added her eye patch and hitai-ate as a hair band before making her way to the arena.

‘You seem excited,’Jūbi commented.

‘I am, I get to see Naruto and the others after so long,’ Tsuki smiled. Shikamaru, Gaara, Temari and Kankuro were the only ones there when Tsuki arrived, looking no different to how they usually did.

“Yo, Shikamaru,” she greeted, stopping beside him.

“Oh . . . hey Tsuki,” he greeted then returned to staring boredly at the sky.

“No Naruto or Sasuke?” she asked.

“Nope . . . how troublesome.”                

Rolling her eyes Tsuki used Me no Jutsu and scanned the crowd for any familiar faces, Sakura and Ino were sat with Choji, Asuma and Kurenai were in the stands as well. Shino arrived a few seconds later, and stood quietly though giving a soft nod to both Tsuki and Shikamaru. Next to arrive was Neji, who stood away to the side stubbornly.

A chill brushed across Tsuki’s neck as Shouta arrived; he stuffed his hands in his pockets and leaned back slightly, smirking at her. His eyes darted up to the crowd and she followed them to where a certain couple sat.

The woman had dark red hair and black eyes, wearing what Tsuki was sure was meant to be a kimono but there was far too much skin showing for it to be considered proper clothing, the man next to her had dark red hair as well but his eyes were a dark shade of blue wearing a black shirt over a fishnet top and black combats. Tsuki’s eyes narrowed and the couple realised they were being watched, returning the glare as soon as they recognised their daughter.

“Tch, what is this? They let scum come to these things?” she asked and Shouta gnashed his teeth together.

“You’d think you would learn respect after all these years,” he sneered.

The conversation caused the other candidates and the proctor who had appeared next to them to glance between the two Akumu siblings.

“Funny, I didn’t think you knew the meaning of the word, Shouta-nii-sama,” she retorted.

“So that really was an act that day?” Shouta asked, eyeing her.

“Nani?” she asked with an innocent smile.

 Shouta’s retort was cut off by explosions in the sky and everyone looked upwards.

‘Doesn’t that mean it’s time? Where are Sasuke and Naruto?’

‘Hmm . . . no clue,’ Jubi replied and Tsuki sweat dropped.

A few minutes later Tsuki winced, hearing Naruto's screaming and he came skidding across the arena to land at her feet.

“Naruto . . . what the hell are you doing?” she asked, putting her hands on her hips.

“Eh? Tsuki? Suge! You look so cool! Dattebayo!”