5 - A Hidden Message And A Whisper Of The Past (edited)

Sasuke slammed open the classroom door and dropped down behind the first bench, still scowling.Tsuki sat down and eyed him for a minute, deciding she would be safer keeping quiet and pulled out her book. She barely noticed when the others came back in but it was hard to keep reading when Sakura and Naruto were arguing with each other.

"Urusai! I'll kill you!" Tsuki snarled, slamming her fists on the desk, making them jump. Naruto and Sakura had gone pale, terrified at the anger in the girl's eye. Scowling at them, Tsuki put her book away just in time for the door to open.

A chalk board eraser dropped onto the gravity defying silver hair of a Jounin, most of his face was covered by a piece of cloth, his left eye hidden by his headband. Sakura hurried to apologise but he wasn't listening.

"How should I say this . . . My first impression of you guys-" Naruto and Sakura looked up hopefully, "I hate you." Everyone got depressed at that, well, everyone but Tsuki. Her eyes had widened slightly, then she smirked.

"A Lazy Bakakashi has appeared."

"Let's uh . . . go up to the roof," Hatake Kakashi said, giving the girl an amused look.

Tsuki sat down on the roof between Naruto and Sasuke, Sakura on Sasuke's other side while their new sensei perched himself on the rail.

"Let's see, why don't you introduce yourselves?"

"Introduce ourselves?" Sakura asked, "What should we say?"

"What you like, hate, your dreams and hobbies," Kakashi suggested with a shrug. "Something like that."

"Ano sa, ano sa, (i think it's somthing like, you know, or well) why don't you introduce yourself first, sensei," Naruto suggested.

"Me?"

He pointed to himself and then crossed his arms again, Tsuki found herself thinking about when she first met him and realised he had changed very little.

"I'm Hatake Kakashi, I have no intentions of telling you my likes and dislikes, as for my dream . . . I have a few hobbies."

"So all we found out was his name," Sakura said, Naruto nodded in agreement and Tsuki rolled her eyes.

"Are you always a baka?" she asked, "Or just when Sasuke's around?"

Sakura opened her mouth to reply but Kakashi intervened, fearing someone losing their head . . . most likely Sakura.

"Now it's your turn, you on the far right," he said.

Naruto wiggled around a bit, excited and sorted his headband with a huge grin, Tsuki just leaned her back against Sasuke's shoulder and he turned slightly to make it more comfortable for both of them.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto, I like cup ramen but I like the ramen that Iruka-sensei buys for me at Ichiraku ramen even more. I hate the three minutes you have to wait after putting in the hot water. My hobby is to eat and compare cup ramen, and my dream is to become greater than the Hokage. I'm going to make all the villagers recognise my existence."

'He grew up in an interesting way,' Kakashi thought.

 "Hai, you on the far left!" he then ordered.

"I'm Haruno Sakura! I like . . . well the person I like is," she looked at Sasuke."And my hobby is," she looked at Sasuke again and blushed; "Well my dream is to . . ." she looked at Sasuke, blushed and squealed.

 "And? What do you hate?"

"Naruto!"

Naruto sat up in a crouch with waterfalls of tears streaming down his cheeks; like it was the end of the world.