28 - Wow, The Evil Guy Gives Good Advice

Boom! I'm back so yeah . . . where were we? Oh yeah Tsuki was talking with the ANBU :) So yeah i'll just go ahead and start it.

The three ANBU kept up a long line of stories that put a smile on Tsuki’s face, the most interesting being when Cat explained about when Bird got his ANBU tattoo and had been jumping around yelling ‘Itai’ for the next hour. Tsuki smiled as she listened, but couldn’t help remember the day Itachi came back with his ANBU tattoo.

 FLASHBACK

 "Nii-san what’s that?” Sasuke asked as he clung to his older brother’s stomach, poking the mark on Itachi’s arm, Tsuki who was on Itachi’s back peered over the older boy’s shoulder to get a look as well. Itachi had just turned twelve while Tsuki and Sasuke were not yet seven.

“I joined ANBU,” Itachi explained to them both, “That’s what the tattoo means.”

“Aw I wanna be ANBU too!” Tsuki whined, “I want a cool tattoo.”

“Me too!” Sasuke agreed, grinning.

END OF FLASHBACK

 Tsuki sighed, it was only a little more than a year later when things went wrong, just After Itachi was made ANBU Taichou.

“I’m going to check on someone else and then for a drink, you guys want anything?” she asked, getting to her feet.

“Would love to sweetie,” Bear said.

“But we’re on duty so we can’t lift our masks, really,” Bird shrugged.

“Arigatō for the thoughts though,” Cat said.

“Well, I’ll be back shortly, don’t die on me,” she joked. “Ja ne.”

“Ja ne,” they chimed with their own chuckles.

Tsuki found her way to Kiba’s room following his scent and hesitated on going inside. So instead she went across the floor to Hinata’s room. She was unconscious, but her charts showed she was going to be fine. Taking a deep breath, Tsuki bit the bullet and entered the room.

“Oh . . . hey,” Kiba smiled weakly, “Never knew that Baka had it in him to beat me.”

“Hai . . . Naruto’s crazy like that,” Tsuki smiled, sitting on the chair next to his bed. Akamaru was asleep on the pillow next to Kiba, both looking battered and bruised but on the mend. “How are you feeling?”

“I’m good, did you er, see what happened to Lee?”

“Lee’s here?”                

A sad look hit Kiba and Tsuki realised it must have been bad to get that expression.

“I don’t know what exactly happened but he was apparently up against that sand Shinobi, Gaara or something, his leg and arm were crushed, and he apparently opened all the gates – whatever that means -” Tsuki gasped, “-they don’t know if he’ll be able to fight again.”

“I see,” she mumbled, looking down at her hands, “You know Hinata’s fine right?”

“Yeah I had one of the nurse’s check for me. Since you’re here does that mean you lost?”

“Hmm, no, I won. I just-”

“Came to see Sasuke?” Kiba asked, sneering.

“Came to see everyone, but if you want to act like that then fine,” she stood up and turned to leave.