29 - That's A Fever? She Seems Drunk

I'm warning you now, this is what comes of giving me - already hyped up on medication from being in hospital - chocolate, mountain dew and icecream in the middle of the night.

Dedicated for reasons that are self explanatory :)

It was almost one in the afternoon when Tsuki pulled herself out of bed.  She was going to see Kiba at three, and then Sasuke at seven, and then she would come home by midnight and make her decision. With a groan, Tsuki snatched up a few essential things and headed one place she knew she could relax.

Undressing, the red head locked everything in the cabinet and wrapped the towel around her body, it stopped just below her butt however she was going to be submerged in water so it didn’t really matter. The girl’s side was filled with noisy people, so she opted for the joint hot spring, which was empty. She pinned her hair back, it had grown to her collar bone, and made sure her eye patch was still on before sinking into the water.

It wasn’t that deep, so she could touch the bottom if she stayed in the right parts so she waded towards the rocks and sat down on the bench that was attached to it, leaning her head back on the stone so she could look up at the sky.

‘Nice choice, even I’m relaxing,’ Jūbi snickered. ‘Think I might actually sleep.’

Tsuki smiled slightly and closed her eyes, letting the hot springs relax her. She was glad her wounds from Shouta’s attack as well as the forest were completely healed otherwise she would have been in quite a bit of pain. About half an hour later the door slid open and Tsuki opened her eye half way.

“You have no idea how hard you are to find.”

“What are you doing here?” she growled, standing up, the water barely reached her hips.

Kabuto smirked as he slid into the water and relaxed against the rocks opposite her.

“I’ll kill you anyway, so I’d rather you speak first instead of after.”

“You won’t kill me Tsuki-chan,” he said with a smirk.

“Watch me you bastard, you tried to kill Sasuke, and you killed those three ANBU that I actually enjoyed the company of, not to mention you work for that Hentai snake!”

Kabuto’s eyes flashed dangerously and Tsuki stepped back, gritting her teeth as she prepared for an attack, it didn’t come.

“I’m not here to harm you,” he said, “But I did bring a message from Orochimaru-sama.”

“Well you can shove it up your ass and get out of this village! Suiton: Suigun Suima no Jutsu!”

Kabuto’s eyes widened as Tsuki made the hand signs and guided a large spiralling stream of water towards him. He moved fast and Tsuki realised, as her eyes widened and he grabbed her left arm turning her around to twist it behind her back, she’d let herself relax too much.

“Ah!” she groaned as she was slammed against the rock, Kabuto leaning against her back with his lips near her ear.

“You let your guard down,” he chuckled, “Orochimaru-sama won’t be happy.”

“Get off me,” she growled.

“As I said, I’m not here to hurt you; you forced my hand by attacking me.”

“Kakashi’s on the lookout for your chakra, he’ll be here soon.”

“You’re bluffing,” he smirked. “The message is simple. Orochimaru-sama knows, just like you do, that Sasuke-kun will go to him very soon. And so will you. You want to protect him don’t you?”