23 - Oh Kami ! Strange Voices In My Head!!

And so the exam continues . . . yeah i really have nothing to say here, it would just make me sound lame . . . wait, it already does :( Urgh i need some new lines or something. Anyways enjoy!! oh and thanks for voting and liking guys!!!

Sakura sprang awake near dawn, scaring Tsuki who jumped to her feet and grabbed a kunai out of habit.

“Jeez Sakura,” she chuckled.

“Gomen,” Sakura smiled sadly but both tensed as there was a rustle in the bushes. A squirrel came running towards them but Sakura threw a kunai to stop it activating one of the traps. She hadn’t noticed the explosive tag on his back, but Tsuki had and she used Me no Jutsu to find the three Shinobi, the bandage boy and his team. They were only a few feet away, getting closer.

“Sakura, get ready,” Tsuki mumbled.

Not long after, they sloped out into the clearing. Obviously the bandaged one was the leader, and he gave a creepy chuckle.

“Falling asleep on watch,” he taunted. That’s no good. Wake Sasuke-kun up, we want to fight him.”

“What are you talking about? What is your purpose?!” Sakura demanded. “We know that Orochimaru is behind this-”

‘That shocked them,’ Jūbi chuckled.

“-What’s that weird bruise on Sasuke-kun’s neck? You want to fight him after you’ve done this to him?!” Sakura asked.

“I wonder, what’s that person thinking?” the bandaged one said.

“Ooh well isn’t he a sexy little boy, I’m going to be a big old creepy snake hentai and bite him on the neck, and then take him home to rape him over and over and produce little snake babies, and steal his body,” Tsuki said in a fan girl voice and then returned to her own, “Is what that hentai is thinking.”

“Hn, now that we heard that we can’t ignore it,” the other boy said with a smirk. “I’ll kill this girl first, and then I’ll kill Sasuke . . . I think I’ll keep the pretty one.”

“Wait Zaku.”

The boy, Zaku had stood up ready to attack but the bandaged one stopped him and shuffled forwards to where Sakura had laid one of the traps.

“What is it Dosu?” Zaku asked.

“How unoriginal,” Dosu crouched down, “The colour of the dirt indicates it has been dug up, this grass doesn’t grow here. There’s no meaning to a trap if it isn’t set well.”

“Che, how dumb. So she threw the kunai to stop the squirrel setting it off?” Zaku asked.

“Let’s kill them right away,” Dou ordered.

They jumped into the air and Tsuki waved her hand, telling Sakura to activate the second trap. She cut a string and a huge log swung down to greet the Otogakure shinobi. Dosu somehow managed to punch right through it and the three of them continued through the air towards Sakura. They hadn’t noticed Tsuki was missing.

“To be blunt you have no talent at all.”

“I beg to differ,” Tsuki smirked from the tree trunk on the left of the clearing and launched Fuma Shuriken.

It soared around the girl going for Dosu who managed to push of the flat surface of it, sending the shuriken into the tree base but the second whisked past him and went straight for Zaku. He barely had time to react and it sliced off a few inches of his hair. Dosu sent a blast of sound at her and Tsuki flipped up and over to avoid it somehow and skidded to a stop in front of Sakura as the Otogakure shinobi landed a few feet away.