35 - Sasuke VS Gaara - Help From All Around

Okay so, i'm hoping this is alight because i had nothing to base this fight on :3 sorry for taking so long to upload again and thanks for all the support and comments :P onto the story then i guess, enjoy or not and comment if you want 

To anyone else the look Tsuki’s real Kaa-san, Akane, gave the girl would be terrifying but it was childsplay to Tsuki herself. She didn’t like disrespecting people, unless it was for fun but these people deserved no respect.

“What do you want? I’m a little busy,” Tsuki sighed, resting her hands on her hips.

“Too busy for family?” her Tou-san, Ichiro sneered, “You’ll pay for what you did to Shouta.”

“Oh of course, the prized child,” Tsuki rolled her eyes, “Let’s get this over with, I have somewhere to be.”

Akane and Ichiro charged, launching a barrage of kunai and shuriken, Tsuki quickly bit her thumb and summoned Aki, his scales covering her body for protection as she dropped into a crouch and swung her leg round, tripping Akane up but Ichiro jumped over her leg and threw a punch at her head. Tsuki dodged just in time, grabbed his wrist and flipped him over her head. As he hit the ground; Akane was on her feet and swiped out with a blood whip.

Tsuki used a kunai to cut through it before it reached her and flipped backwards to put some space between them, summoning several lightning clones as she did. She knew her parents would use either blood or fire, and if they used fire, then everything would be so much better for Tsuki.

She launched her own attack of weapons and summoned her sword from a scroll as her clones attacked, it gave her a chance to put a little more distance between her and her parents. there was a huge explosion and she gave a wolfish grin as Ichiro went flying, he’d tried to use a fire jutsu, like planned, and when it came in contact with the clone . . . boom.

‘Nice going - watch that bitch!’

Jūbi’s warning came just in time and Tsuki ducked Akane’s blood sword, before swinging her own round at the woman’s neck, it sliced through her and the clone poofed away. Akane came in for an attack from behind and there was a loud ‘clang’ as the swords met. Tsuki put her chakra into her foot and gave her Kaa-san a hard kick in the guts knowing her backwards, only to turn and have to duck her tou-san’s blood whip.

She grabbed hold of it, and used her chakra to power lightning down the blood. Ichiro cut of the whip before it could reach him and Tsuki ran at him, not as fast as she could but fast enough to give him no time to react as she swung her leg round and caught his neck, sending him though the air.

There was a thunderous howl and Tsuki blanched, Sakura, Shikamaru and Naruto had gone after Sasuke, but they were being followed.

‘I don’t have time for this,’ she complained, blocking another attack from Akane.

Out of nowhere, blood spikes shot around Tsuki and through the leg of Ichiro who had been charging at her, he gave a yell of pain and leapt back to crouch by Akane as the spikes retreated.  Daichi stepped up beside Tsuki, and another boy with spiky black hair and dark eyes appeared on her other side.

“What the – Daichi what the hell are you doing?! And you Miki?!”  Ichiro snarled.

Miki smirked and charged at the two of them, blood whips shooting out from ever finger tip and Tsuki’s jaw dropped as he engaged her parents in a fight.

“Tsuki,” she turned and looked at Daichi, who gave her an apologetic smile. “Gomen, for what happened with Shouta that day.”

“Eto . . .”