28.) My Boo

There's always that one person, That will always have your heart. You'll never see it coming, 'Cause you're blinded from the start. Know that you're that one for me, It's clear for everyone to see. Oh baby ooh you'll always be my boo. - Usher

La'rey Zonilli

We pulled back up to the house after going to pick up the money from Zaye's mom. He parked the car, and turned it off. I sat playing Temple Run while he looked over at me. I wasn't really worried about him. This game was pissing me off. He reached over and swiped my screen causing me to die. I punch his ass in the arm as he leaned over towards the door laughing. I swear he play entirely too much sometimes.

After the laughing subsided we began to talk. " So wassup with you bruh? "

I exhaled putting my phone in my pocket. " I been getting by as much as I can. "

" Nah. Nah. Nah. " He stops me. " You know I'm talking about you and your dude. Who is he? "

" Oh... " I sighed. " What about him? " I asked.

" Nigga... " He straight faced me. " What's his name? Where he from? Shit. "

" His name is Roman. " I answered, plainly.

" Roman who? " He asked, with his eyebrow arched in confusion.

" Roman Reeves. " I replied.

" Roman Reeves... " He mumbled, lowly. " Wait! The dude you and Faizon used to always be with. Light skinned dude? "

" Yeah. "

He formed a 'O' with his mouth bringing his hand up. " Damn how that come about? I ain't know bruh was sweet. "

I glared at him. " You ain't even gotta use all of that to describe him. "

" My fault. " He apologised.

" I don't know how it happened with us. The feelings was there they just grew stronger over time. He a good dude, and we can relate because of trouble in our past. I almost feel like I was pushed towards him. "

" You talking in past tense though you know that? What happened? "

I looked away. " I don't really want to talk about it. "

" Bro. I've known you for how long? Who you know going to keep it real with you without taking sides? "

" My twin. " I joked.

He stared at me seriously. " I'm being for real, and your stupid ass playing. "

" Alright. You I guess. " I answered him. " We aren't together but that side of me still really care for him. He's naive as hell, but I want to help him find that strength. He won't allow me to be the one to do him right. He's so used to the ain't shit dudes that he can't tell when he got a good one. " I hear Zaye sniffing. I looked over seeing him stare at me with a tear falling down his eye...

" That shit was beautiful my nigga. Got a nigga tearing up and shit. " He stated, wiping away a tear. I swear I fucking hate this dude. " He must be doing you dirty and shit? "

I disagree. " No. It's just a really complicated situation. He got an ex that he just can't get over. "

" Let me guess Mizhano. "