14.) Enough Cryin'

Don't wanna play house no more. So dumb to think you gon' marry me. I got to be out my mind. To think I need someone to carry me. I've done enough cryin', cryin', cryin' (Cryin', cryin', cryin'). It's time to say Bye, bye, bye. It's time I do something for me. - Mary J. Blige

*Roman_Reeves*

I woke up from the bed I shared with La'rey and stretched. I looked back at him sleeping peacefully. He hasn't spoken to me in three days since he found out about my 'fling' with Mizhano. How can I explain the situation if he won't talk to me. I sighed and got up from the bed. I went into the restroom to handle everything I needed to for the day.

After I was done I came out, and slid on some basketball shorts. I walked into the hallway, and could smell the aroma of breakfast being cooked. I knew it was the good stuff. I would walk downstairs and tell you what all was prepared like some stories on Wattpad do but I wonder if anyone would truly care. I think not !

I passed the hallway restroom and Faizon was in there brushing his teeth. I stood in the doorframe watching him. He like looked at me in the mirror, and laughed.

" What are you looking at? " He garbled, while still brushing.

" You. " I answer back.

" Why? "

" Because. You make this really ugly face when you brush your tongue and it's hilarious. " I chuckled.

" Because I be close to throwing up. " He spit out the toothpaste and wiped his mouth.

I waited for him to finish up and exit out of the bathroom. Once he did he walked past me down the hall to his room. I followed behind him. Once he opened his door he turned around and looked at me crazy.

" Why are you following me? " He asked, tossing his towel over his shoulder.

" I really wasn't. I wanted to talk. "

He took his towel off of his shoulder and sat on his bed. " Okay. Close my door. "

I turned around and shut the door. Once I did I pulled his desk chair over and sat down. He was staring at me waiting for me to speak. " Are you mad at me? " I came out and asked.

" About what? "

I stale faced him because he knew what I was talking about. " Faizon. "

" Oh... " He nodded. " That. "

" Yeah like what you feel about it? " I asked.

" I mean I don't feel any type of way. La'rey is more so pissed than I would be. Since my brother don't like him you know I don't either. He really was looking out for you, and the least you could've told him was that you was with that bum ass nigga. "

" I wanted to so many times but y'all don't understand the type of person Zhan is. He's misunderstood and I... "

Faizon placed his hand up stopping me from talking. " Let me stop you right quick. I'm not about to listen to you make excuses for a nigga that clearly couldn't give two fucks about you. A choice is gonna have to be made at some point Roman. Us or him. "

" Us? "

" Yeah nigga. Us. We a package deal. " He jokes.

" I just feel like he is worried about nothing. Am I supposed to just drop my boyfriend because La'rey wants to confess all of sudden he has feelings? "

" He been had feelings for you. He just didn't know if the same feelings would have been reciprocated. You don't have to do anything, but you need to take a closer look at yourself if you keep taking a nigga back that allowed you to sit in jail for him. "