20.) Love Me

You make me go brazy, I know you won't judge me. You might turn to wifey, give you wife things and babies. I want you to love me forever.
Baby you know that I came here for your destiny. She wanna drop it if she can, she can baby. She wanna lock it with her hand, in a marriage. - Young Thug

" Why you keep doing that shit? " I snapped, moving Jaevion's hand.

" Doing what? " He laughed.

" You know what. Your hands is cold. " I said, looking back at my phone...

" They are just so smooth. I think I want a tattoo one day. " He trailed my tattoos with his index finger.

" You don't need to be fucking up your skin. Besides this shit was a six month process. I got em done part by part. " His hand trailed over my nipple as he took his thumb and index finger twirling it. " Bruh stop! " I looked at him as he laughed.

" You know you like that shit! " He teased.

" You got my dick on hard again. " I said looking down at the white sheets covering our bodies. The sheet was throbbing with my erection because he want to keep rubbing on my nipples.

" It's not my fault you get hard quick. " He said, kissing my chest and sitting up.

I ignored his comment and resumed looked at videos on my Snapchat. He was moving a bit then he got back under the sheets. I felt some moisture cover my dick. I looked over at him who was licking his lips at me. " Damn what you doing Jae? " I looked down seeing his hand guiding up and down my shaft under the sheets.

I placed one arm around him as his head resting on my chest. I continued to watch the crazy Snapchat videos. His hand guided up my dick so slowly. The baby oil spread all around from base to tip. He was moving his hand slowly. This boy wrist game was something serious. I groaned a little bit from the pleasurable sensation I was getting.

" You like that shit? " He whispered in my ear.

" Mhm. " I answered, lowly. I wasn't trying to moan that shit'll make me feel like a bitch. I bit my lips as he sped up his pace. I ain't been jerked off this good in a good while.

" You want to bust huh? " He rubbed his thumb over the tip vigorously.

I wasn't responding. This shit was feeling too good. " Massage my balls. " I say.

He takes his second hand cupping my sack and moving my boys around. He slowed his stroking motion down again then sped up only to slow down again. The warm toe curling feeling slowly crept up. I clenched my eyes together tight as he placed his tongue on the head. His tongue swirled around feeling so good. I was close.

" I'm about to nut! " I threw the sheets off of me as my man made milk shot out. That shit came up my chest, and made a little puddle in my belly button.

I was trying to control my breathing. That wasn't sex but it was a good nut. He returned from under the sheets smiling at me. I felt like a new man after that. I got up from the bed grabbing some old underwear, and wiping the mess off of me. He got up sliding on his clothes as well. My phone vibrated on the bed. He picked it up looking at it.

" Who is Lady Riyah? " He turned the screen around to me..

" She just a friend. What she say? " I asked, tossing the dirty underwear back in the bin. I walked to my closet to get a new pair.

" She said the track is finally done. Haven't heard from you in a while. Smiley face. " He tossed the phone onto the bed.

" I forgot all about that. " I went towards the bed to grab my phone.