8.) Bad Romance

I want your ugly, I want your disease. I want your everything, As long as it's free. I want your love. Love-love-love, I want your love. - Lady Gaga

*Mizhano P.O.V*

" Ouch Zhan that shit hurt. " My side ho, Amari, shouts.

" Man shut the fuck up and stay still. " I demanded to her.

She place her hand onto my stomach as I lined my dick up with her ass again. " Put your fucking hand down. " I said angry because she keep running every time I get the head in.

" I told you that shit hurt. " She says, jumping up once more.

" You know what fuck it. I knew you couldn't take it. You talk good game. "

She jumps up and wraps the blankets around her. " First off, I don't know what bitch you been with letting you fuck her in the ass, but I'm not one of them. "

" True. You the bitch that's letting me fuck her in the bando right now. " I spat back. She was honestly pissing me off. It was times like this where I missed Roman. He never gives me any lip back.

" And now I'm the bitch that's not giving you anything. Take me the fuck home. " She said, getting up to put on her clothes.

" God gave you two legs and ten toes. You can walk. " I laugh at her silly bop ass.

She shakes her head and stares me down. " I knew talking to you was a mistake. "

" No baby girl. A mistake is when you put a pink sock in with white clothes to was. You fucked with me on purpose. "

" All this because I wouldn't let you fuck me in the ass. You can have that. Go back to whatever nigga let you fuck him with your gay ass. " She said.

I grabbed her ass up by her arm and slammed her on the wall. " Amari stop fucking playing with me. You know I'll dick your ass down or any female for that matter. I'm all man. "

" Show me then... " She smirked, grabbing my semi- erect manhood.

I slammed my lips onto hers making her head hit the wall. Our breathing was heavy in each others faces. She could stand to brush her teeth a little more. I pull the clothes that she half way got on right back off. We both grunted aggressively as we spun around the room. I was holding her up with both hands, cupping her ass. I laid her back down on the floor and slid her panties off.

My hands found their way down to her clit, and I massaged it graciously. She was moist and I was ready to attach her pussy. She grabbed my hand and shoved a finger inside her. I twisted and turned my finger around in her feeling the warm area I would soon be claiming. I massaged myself as she moaned, licking her lips, and caressing her own tit. I pulled my finger out, and slowly inserted myself into her fortress of solitude.

----

After making her tap out two times she fell asleep. She had her knee thrown over my thigh, and her arm laid on my chest. I laid staring up at the ceiling. It felt good to finally get some pussy, but I was craving Roman right about now. We haven't been together for a hot little minute now. I gave him the little space he needed. Now it's safe to say I miss my bitch.

Roman is my main bitch. I'm gonna have my fun on the side, but when it comes to him and I, He comes first. Well, he comes second because I put my money above everything. I look down at Amari's sleeping face. I could admit I was developing feelings for her, but not as strong as I had for Roman. In all honesty, there is no room for love for a thug. My phone starts to ring causing me to jump a bit. I thought I cut that shit off.