30.) Mr. Wrong

Me and Mr. Wrong get along so good. Even though he breaks my heart so bad. We got a special thing going on. Even If I try, No, I never could. Give him up cause his loves like that. Aint no way that I'm moving on. I love my Mr Wrong- Mary J. Blige

Roman Reeves

I walked up the stairs followed by Mizhano. He was leading me away from the party to a quieter place. I don't know why I continue to try to hear him out. We reach the top of the stairs, and he passed in front of me. I looked around the dim lit hallway trying to understand how he could just walk upstairs in someone else's house. Where is the respect? He stopped walking to look back at me. I looked at him weirdly as he was motioning for me to come into a room with him.

" Why you just standing right there? Come on. "

" How are you just going to go into someone's room? This isn't your house. " I protest, crossing my arms.

" Roman we aren't about to do anything. I just want to talk to you. " He states, trying to sound as convincing as he can. I looked at him knowingly because he can't smoothe talk me. He's lucky I allowed him to get this close to me.

     " You always say you just want to talk just right before you black my eyes

" You always say you just want to talk just right before you black my eyes. " I quoted, reminding him of his many angry tirades. I'm not quite sure I'm over majority of them just yet.

He exhaled, rubbing his temples in frustration. Good now he sees how I feel most of the time. A constant headache. " I'm not going to touch you I promise. " He trailed off, avoiding eye contact with my obvious nonchalant expression.

I bit my bottom lip running over different scenarios in my head. What the hell! I'll give him an ear. This doesn't mean I forgive him for all of his last transgressions though. I began to step forward, and he perked up. A precarious smirk crept across his face as if he knew the outcome. I stepped past him entering the dark room with minimal light shining from the hallway. The door closed behind us, and the light was switched on.

I spotted a bed near the wall, and went to sit on the edge of it. He watched my movement over towards the bed with curious eyes. I took a seat on the bed, crossed my legs, and await words to exit his mouth. He licked his lips seductively making sure to show me the pearly whites I grew to love. I pursed my lips together at his annoying advances. We've been up here a couple of minutes, and he hasn't begun to speak.

" What do you want Mizhano? " I asked with a bored expression plastered over my face. He sighed heavily before stepping forward in my direction. I placed my hand out for him to stop. " You are fine right in that spot. "