25.) Can I? Baby

Can I bring you to the six where I really stay, baby? Show you why I am the way I am. Can I tell you what I think my biggest flaw is, baby? I try to be consistent, but I can't. Can I have an honest moment wit' you right now, baby? Tell me who the fuck you want to be. Can I get an honest answer from you right now, baby Cause all we ever talk about is me.

     " I don't really appreciate you trying to clown on me in front of Roman. That wasn't your place. " I said, sitting down on the bed. Jae been avoiding me for some days. I finally convinced him to come over.

" What do you mean Mizhano? You lied to me. I should be mad. " He protested, folding his arms.

     " What would you be mad about? I ain't tell you to come over, and start talking shit. " I argued...

" Fuck that bitch. Fuck you too for lying to me. I asked you did you talk to any other boys, and you said no. " He spat.

     I clenched my jaws. " Watch your fucking mouth when you speak to me. Roman ain't no bitch so chill. I'm warning you. " I said, placing my index finger in his face.

" You need to chill. How long was you talking to him behind my back. " He questioned getting in my face.

     I broke out into laughter. This dude is delusional. " Behind your back? " I repeated. " He came before you. "

" When did y'all first start talking? " He asked.

     " We started talking in middle school, but we got closer at the party. " I answer before he cut me off.

" What party? "

     " The back to school party they had when we was going into high school. Nigga you was there. Y'all was cool. " I stated reminding him.

He rolled his eyes. " I know what we was... " He sat on the opposite side of my bed. " But still he always gotta have what's mines first. I can't stand him. "

     " Jaevion we are not together. We got something fun going on, but you need to retract those feelings. Roman is my first love. That's my bitch. You just a nigga I'm fucking. "

     He stood up and walked in front of me. His hand swept quickly across my face. He tried to walk off as I pushed him face forward into the door. He fell forward as I ran up behind him grabbing him by his hair. I pulled his ass up choking him on the door. I slapped him in the face repeatedly then tossed his ass on the bed. He was covering his face as I wrapped my hand around his throat.

     " I told you about putting your fucking hands on me bitch. " My grip tightened around his throat as he tried to pry my hands off.

" Zhan stop. " He cried.

     I raised him up and dropped him on the floor. He tried to crawl away as I stomped on his back. He had me fucked up for real. " I ain't playing with your ass no more. Disrespect Roman again and see what I do nigga. Disrespect me and see what I do. I've been sparing you. Get the fuck out of my crib dawg. "

     He was crying lowly as he grabbed his shit, and scurried out of the door. I followed behind as he went down the stairs, and out of the door. Jalonni moved to the side as Jaevion pushed past him in with his head down. I came down the stairs as he entered. He closed the door looking at me descend the stairs.