16.) Young Love

Everytime we touch I feel like a kid again. Baby, we in this forever I hope we never end. No need to pretend. I want this for a lifetime. We both young and just figuring out the right time. And, you're my satisfaction. I'm right on cuffing you pay attention more distractions.- Lady Rich Kids

" Rey get up. " I tapped his shoulder a few times. His arm was thrown over my chest as his snores filled the room. He moved his head but still didn't budge. " La'rey. " I called again.

" Hmm. " He answered, groggily.

" I need to get up. " I stated, trying to remove his arm, but he kept it over my chest. He made his hold tighter.

" It's too early. " He groaned.

" I know. I just wanna go for a run this morning. " I admitted.

He opened his eyes to look at me. " A run? Since when do you exercise? "

" I always exercise. I'm putting on a little weight. " I explained.

" In the right areas. We feeding you good that's why you putting on weight. It's about time. " He said, laying his head on my chest.

I sighed because he was right but he didn't understand. " I guess I'm still a little insecure about it. "

" You look damned good. I can't believe I have to reassure you of this but that's my position. " He raised himself up, and propped up on the wall with a pillow behind him...

" I'm sorry. I was just feeling a little down about it. " I shrugged.

" Roman you're perfect the way you are. You don't have to apologize for your own self evaluations. I like your little Pudge. " He joked.

I laughed a little as well even though that just hurt my feelings a little bit. I don't think he's that sensitive towards my feelings. I want to tell him but I don't want to start an argument between us. " Hey La'rey... "

" Yeah. " He answered, looking at me from his phone.

I contemplate on saying anything. " Never mind. I'm just hungry. "

" Well I ain't no chef but I can make us a mean bowl of cereal. " He says, getting out of the bed.

I look at him admiring his shirtless frame, and little butt in those briefs. He slid on his basketball shorts, and walked towards the door. " I want some Froot loops. "

" You sure? you know they make you shit. " He cackled. He's so childish at times.

" Yes. I'm glad you know my body. " I blushed.

" Better than you think. " He winked. " Be right back. "

Once he walked out of the room I searched around for my phone. When I found It, I clicked the power on to check my notifications if I had any. I had one notification and it was another follow request from Mizhano. I stared at it before clicking on the notification. It went directly to his page. I looked at all of his photos. I stared at the check and x. I decided to block him that way he wouldn't keep sending me requests.

I tossed the covers from over me, and stood to my feet. I stretched my muscles, and walked over towards his windows. I grabbed the handle of the window curtains and twisted them open. I was expecting the morning sun to beam down on me. Instead, I saw raindrops pounding the pavement outside. I was really looking forward to my exercise. I looked out the moist outdoors.