Lying

{Sara}

"Hey beautiful," Jason said as he walked into the kitchen. I tried avoiding him because I couldn't keep lying to him.

It had been a month since I found out my dad was a lost one. I still hadn't told Jason, or anyone, that my dad was the wolf that attacked me on the last full moon.

"So, I was thinking," he said as I started walking towards the door.

"Oh boy, what have you done?" I asked childishly as I turned around to look at him.

"Sara. Seriously, I was thinking about something important," he started, "You have been avoiding me, why?"

My entire body stiffened, "Oh, well, umm..." I started saying, but I couldn't figure out what to tell him.

"It's okay, I'm not mad. I was just wondering why," he said as he walked up to me.

"It's stupid, just forget it," I said as he looked down at me.

"You sure?" he asked as he slowly pushed a strand of hair out of my face.

"Yes," I said and pushed his hand away, "I'm not going to tell you, whatever you try to do to get me to tell you."

"Sorry, I just wish you would tell me!" he shouted as I slammed the outside door shut as I walked outside.

I looked at the beautiful full moon. This was going to be my first moon as a human after I turned. I saw some bright lights driving towards me, it was Hanna.

I ran over to her and gave her a huge hug as she got out of the car. "Thank you for coming," I said as we started walking towards the house.

"Any time, I also wanted to see Luke," she said. It had been two weeks since I had seen her. She had gone to Florida to visit her family and to go to a wedding.

"Just don't say anything about dad," I said as she put down her bag.

"Of course, I would never tell them."

"Tell us what?" Jason and Luke said as they came out from the kitchen.

We both stiffened, "Um, that... Sara's mom..." Hanna started. They looked at her suspiciously and then at me.

"That my mom is being abused," I finished as I panicked to make up an excuse.

Jason's jaw dropped and Luke turned around pinching his skin between his eyes as if he had a headache. "Why didn't you tell us?!" Jason finally managed to say.

"Well, um... I didn't want you to have to deal with so much," I said quietly.

He grabbed my and pulled me with him out the door and to my car. "Where are we going?" I asked as I tried getting my arm out of his grip.

"Where do you think? We are going to your parents house!" Luke said as he came out with Hanna.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I said under my breath as Hanna's eyes widened. "We cant go there!" I shouted and tried even harder to pull my hand out of his grip, but it just tightened.

"Why?" Jason asked as he but me in the front passenger seat and put on my seatbelt. His question was answered with silence as he stared the car and Hanna and Luke got in the back.

"So, your back, after I attacked you and you and your little boy attacked me?" my dad said as Jason pulled me into my dads house.

"What? Attacked you? When?" Jason asked as he turned around and looked at me.

"She hasn't told you? I was the wolf who attacked her last moon!" my dad said and I turned around and closed my eyes as they filled with tears.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jason said sadly, and I could tell how hurt he was, "Wait, he wasn't ever abusing your mom was he? That was just some lie you made up."

I nodded my head as Hanna and Luke came in. "I'm sorry," I said.

"Sara?" Hanna asked and ran over to me. She forced me to look at her and gave me a hug. I collapsed in her hands and she sat down next to me.

"What are you going to do? Kill me?" my dad spat at Jason who was growling. His eyes had turned into the beautiful blue and his 'fangs' came out.

"I would love to, but I won't," Jason said as he got control over his anger and returned to normal.

"Let's just go already," I said quietly and looked up at him.

"No."

"Fine," I said madly and got up. Hanna got up to and looked concerned at me.

"You know? I used to like you! But that all changed the moment your mom died," I told my dad.

"You know, I didn't like you because you were supposed to turn on the day my mom died, so I just used her death as a excuse. You were supposed to turn and take care of my pack, but no, you didn't turn out to be a werewolf!" he said, ouch.

"Whatever," I said and grabbed Jason's wrist and pulled him out to the car.

"You cant escape me forever!" my dad shouted as I slammed the door shut after me.

"Hello?" Hanna asked as we got into the car. We all looked at her and noticed that she was on the phone.

"It's m-my d-dad, he's d-d-dead," she stuttered as she cried. I felt my entire body drain of energy and sadness replacing it.

~~~~~

Drastic changing point!

I haaaaate finals! Semester 1 ends this week and I am boing so much work to prepare for it.

Help me...

C.M.B.