*******************24*******************

I was on my way to another pointless day of school. I hated school now. I used to like it, but now I'd rather stay home alone with my little brother than go to school to witness to Vina and her "Crew" and hear them talk about gossip, and most importantly, me.

I was now the nerd in my class of seniors. I had NO friends. My life has gone downhill since Vina has left me as a friend and became "popular". I do not want to believe i miss her, but i do.

I walked down the hall way, my binder clung to my chest,and i walked past Mr.hamper. He looked devastated, distressed, almost as torn up as me. He looks like he hasn't shaved in a while, leaving a 5' o'clock shadow, but he pulled it off. He was wearing a pair of khaki pants and a white button up shirt, tucked in. His brown hair was made messily, as if he just woken up.

I internally scolded myself. Why was i checking out my teacher? I'm such a sicko! I rolled my eyes and walked up to math. I think i saw Mr.hamper looked back at me, but its just me, right?

I walked into the class room, not too early nor late. I sat down at my usual seat, back corner by the window. My teacher, Mrs.Stasny finally walked in, 7 minutes late. i hate this class. I hate math, and i hate my teacher. Mrs.Stasny is such a bitch! She annoys the hell out of me with her nasal voice! Before i could endure in the pain and suffering (Dramatic :D) but now I'm all alone. I would talk with Vina and we would get in trouble toget-.

"Anna Samson, and Vina Lopez to the office please" The intercom spoke. I looked around and my eyes met Vina's. Her eyes held rage and disgust, like she was looking at a dead cat or something. I rolled my eyes and walked out the door in a rush, hoping not to gain too much attention, but failed miserably. Let the gossip begin...

The whole walk to the office was long, considering the class i was just in was across the school from the office. I passed Mr.hampers chemistry room and noticed he was coming out his class, hair through his hair. I rounded the corner and tried to look the best i could without him seeing me. Soon, Vina appeared, stomping up to Mr.hamper. I held my breath too scared to see what would happen. As far as i know, both of them were together, no signs that they have broken up.

"Chad, did you tell? What the hell did you do?!" I heard Vina whisper yell. Mr.hamper looked totally lost and his eyes widened.

"What?! I did not do anything Vina, don't go pointing fingers now" He stated calmly. But, behind that calmness, you could see his eyes were glistering, looking like he was about to, cry? Vina noticed this too, and her facial expression hardened.

"Now, don't go crying you baby, i thought you said you wouldn't tell?!" Wouldn't tell? Tell what? A tear fell down Mr.hampers cheek and he wiped it away quickly, still keeping a serious face. I felt bad for him, Vina had to idea what was wrong, and she was treating him like that. It almost made me cry, seeing him so defenseless and vulnerable.

"Vina" He said so coldily i shivered. "Just shut the hell up if you have no idea what people are going through. I tired of your bull shit! Im tired of this!" He waved his arms around them. "If only i could break up with you" He said quietly looking down at the floor. My eyes widened and he looked up to my own. Before he could say anything, I was running towards the office.

OMG sorry its sooo short :( My dad just passed away, and i had NO time to upload. Sorry again :( Im kind of depressed but when i saw how many people read this story i decided to continue