********************23********************

Chad's pov (mr.hamper):

I stripped out of my clothes ready to take a shower. I needed some time to clear my head, with all this bull crap. I had to way of getting out of this, and i have no idea how i got into it. My mind drifted onto vina lopez, and once quiet student in my class. She black mailed me. She FREAKING blackmailed me, a 22 year old man, and most importantly her TEACHER! 

You probably want to know the whole story right? Well, it started when I saw Vina and her friend Anna at the sheriffs office, and my idiotic self felt sorry for Vina since i thought she got raped repeatedly like the case said. YUP,i said thought, because they truth is she did'nt get raped, she was absolutely lying in my face, the sheriff's department's face, and most importantly, her best friend's face.

Flash back: 

I walked into the room next to the head sheriffs room with Vina after being told to. I walked into the room feeling kind of awkward knowing Vina was one of the many hormonal, female, students. 

"Uhh, so can you describe the man who supposedly raped you miss.Lopez? " I asked her awkwardly. I came into the police station every other week when i had no papers to grade. I needed to, or actually wanted to, give back to my community ,and what better way than to use my artistic abilities, i might not look like a painter or drawing, but i surly and am. 

"Actually, i kinda lied about that, to uhh, get alone with you." I dropped the pencil and drawing pad in my lap and looked up horrified. How could she actually have the nerve to do this? Bring so much worried feelings to the people she cared about, her family possibly. 

"Very well then" I said rather angrily. "Let's go then-" I was caught of by a warm pair of lips. I, being shocked, pushed away and grew an angry expression to tell how i felt about that kiss. She began to smirk and then I spoke "Miss.lopez, i think I'm going to have to report you to the principle, after this little accident that you caused." I spoke angrily. How can one person be so obvious and desperate? "

"I don't think that's such a good idea chad" I scowled when she said my name. I must admit, she is attractive but she is no Anna. "Mr.hamper" I cut in angrily. She did a pout face which was very unattractive on her. Just did not suit her. 

"Well anyways CHAD" She said emphasizing my name " I'm going to do a thing called blackmailing" She pushed me to the chair and i staggered back and sat on it "and what I'm going to black mail you with is the fact that you are Anna's so called "protector" When her father asked you. Don't ask how i know this but im pretty sure its illegal, and both you and your friend , Caden Lawson is it? You'll both be in jail due to the law." She smirked at the last part and I was then kissed again, but this time i did not resist, knowing if i did, it would put me and Caden in jeopardy, so i decided to suck it up and pretend.

At that moment, when me and Vina were making out, she went out for air said in my ear "And play along " I became confused and then Anna walked in and saw us. I was glad she did not run out like in those shows with over dramatic girls, instead she asked us questions "What are you d-doing?" She cried out. I felt guilty knowing I'm her protector, the person to help her, and i was causing her pain. Vina then started to talk but i wasn't listening to her. I was staring at Anna's bright green eyes usually bright and cheery, but were now red and puffy and i ignored the urge to jump up and hug her. 

I felt absolutely horrible for Anna, she took her best friend Vina, to the police sheriff to look for answers but just ended up getting heart broken. I know she felt something for me, and as much as i have been trying to ignore my feeling, i just cant, i know she felt those sparks run up her arm when we touched. It actually freaked me out, but once i felt the first spark, i knew i would have to know her more, no matter the consequences.

I'm meant to take care of her, but i've been forgetting that, and now Ive lost her due to this crazy girl, her best friend. Anna has a lot of worries in her life, and I'm suppose to resolve those, such as her abusive mom, i know she is getting abused at home and what am i doing about it? yup, nothing. I need to act on my job now and not only as her teacher but her mentor, her secret protector.

I'll fix this, i have to