**2**

Chapter 2  

     Chads pov (Mr. Hamper)

I was so nervous to go to a new high school after all that has happened in my life these past few months. I was going to teacher chemistry, a subject I studied in college for 4 years.

I had a passion to teach young people so I sopose this was the most wise career choice for me. My family suggest I leave all that has happened these past few months in the past and now im making my future.

I knew if I didint have my family I would be totally lost and confused. I made my way to my closet and picked out a new suit I bought. I just hope my students dont try to flirt with me like people do wherever I go.

I cant belive that is one of my most worries, all because of my good looks!! Well I guess I have to suffer for my 8 pack abs! (note the sarcasim). I made my way to my yellow mustang cobra my dad gave me. 

I didint want to be late for my first day of teaching but it seems its already happening.... As I made my way out of my drivethrough I saw 2 girls talking and walking. One of them noticed me staring and winked at me.

But I wasent looking at her, no. I was looking at the other dark brown haired, tanned girl. I dont know why but she reminded me of someone I knew before. I made my way to the school I lived 5 minutes from school and got ready for the worse to come. 

Again sorry for a short chapter but 2 chapters in one day!!! YAY for me!! :p 

please comment or fan me because I feel like no one reads and like I could just quit.....

and check out the internal link to the side for a pic of Mr.Hampers suit :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------