**************14**************

I started at Mr.Hamper shocked as he pulled away from hugging me. I know, its nothing to worry about, but how did he know what happened to me? Why was he even here? "Um, whats the REAL reason you're here Mr.Hamper?" I hoped I didn't seem too mean by asking that.  I looked up from the tile floor and looked up at his eyes, and saw a flash of disappointment, but before I could make sure of it, he smirked at me. I blushed a deep red and could just feel my cheeks burn up. "I just wanted to make sure Vina was ok!" he sounded really enthusiastic about it and I looked up at him and saw he was hiding something. I felt really sad that he came to see Vina but then I came up with a come back. "Then why the hell are you here?" He looked shocked by my language, mostly because I never cursed. But I was pretty mad that he would just say that, its not like im jealous, right? "I was just kidding, jeez Anny can you take a joke?" I never felt so embarrassed, so instead of blushing, I grimaced at him and he smirked. He was so ho-- wait? Did he just call me ANNY? I hated that nickname ever since I was a little girl. My dad called me that, just the thought of him made my vision blur with tears. I tried to keep them in, but one fell down my cheek.

Mr.Hamper looked up with a concerned face. "Anny whats wrong?" He asked me softly. He looked generally concerned, except from Vina, I never seen someone look like that at me. It made me feel nice, knowing that he at least cares about me, not like most teachers who just don't give a damn. "It's just, my dad used to call me that" I said before sniffles. He looked like he was deep in thought, looking into mid air. "Well, uhh, he was a really good man" he said uncertainly. I smiled at his attempt to make me feel better. Wait, why didn't he ask me about my dad, and why he said it like he knew my dad? He relaxed and smiled weakly when he saw me smile. "Did you know my dad" I blurted out. I felt like just kicking myself, course he didn't, now its just awkward for him!! He answered hesitantly "Somewhat of the sort.." My mouth opened a little bit of that response. His worried expression disappeared and was replaced by his infamous lop sided smile. "Close you're mouth Anny dear, a fly will go inside. " I closed my mouth automatically and I blushed a deep red. While I was feeling totally embarrassed he was laughing his ass off.

"Stupid insensitive jerk" I thought. Well, apparently I said that out loud because he then raised his eyebrows and said "So, I'm a stupid insensitive jerk am I?" I rolled my eyes at him. "I didn't mean to say it out loud.." I looked down at the tile floor. There was a silence between us for a couple of minutes until there was a knock at the door.  The guy that helped me rushed inside and hid in the bathroom? Well that was unexpected? Was he in trouble or something or did he have to... go bad? Nah, he was laughing too hard to need to go.

"Caden, get the hell out of there!" Mr.Hamper looked WAY to normal to say that, like he was used to this behavior. "Why the hell is he in there?" I asked. Was he in some sort of trouble or was he just like that? "He's just like that, hes dumb sometimes..." Mr.Hamper said trailing off. He stood up and knocked the door. When he didn't get a response kicked the door open and walked in like it was completely normal. What the hell is going on? This is far from normal, but you gotta admit, if you saw some guy run into a bathroom laughing and then another guy kick down the door like nothing is pretty funny... (Well to me :p) I stared at the bathroom door and waited for them to come out. Soon enough Mr.Hamper came out pulling Caden by the shirt to the room forcefully. He then sat down as if nothing happened. "What was he duing?" I asked.

"He thought things about us.." Mr.Hamper trailed off awkwardly . I then figured out what he was saying and blushed furiously. I then turned to Caden and asked him "Do you know what happened to Vina?" He nodded his head. "She has minor stitches in her head, but other than that shes all right." I released a breath of relief and then felt my stomach growl. "You want me to bring you something?" They both asked simultaneously. I laughed and they stared at me like I was some kind of weirdo. "Uhh, sure.... " I asked awkwardly. It was rather awkward for your teacher to bring you something but my hunger ignored the fact. They both nodded and so they got up to leave. Of course I would have done it myself if my foot was not hurt but I was told not to move around. "Hey caden, you go ahead I'll catch up with you, " Caden nodded and left.  Mr.Hamper sat back down at the chair by my bed and went up to my ear and whispered, "Don't think I forgot about you playing for the class on the piano" He whispered huskily, that sent shivers up my back. He then pulled back and his arm accidentally brushed mine and I felt a tingle at that exact spot. I can't explain it, I never felt like that when James touched me or held hands with me. Before I knew it, Mr.Hamper was up and walking to the door, until he stopped and said "Oh and, call me Chad outside of school please? I actually dislike my last name, if you dont mind?" I nodded insure and then he walked out the door, hands in pockets, and called for Caden.

_______________________________________________________________________________                       

Hey guys, can you check out my trailer at the side-------------------------------------------------------------->

Thanks and please comment and add me to your reading list!