******************18******************

From all the people that could have pulled up into my house, it had to be my brother,Jacob. He was the most overprotective person I know, other that Vina of course. I sighed deeply as he stared at me curiously. I was never home, and when I was it was usually to sleep or wake up and go to school. I always went to Vina's place after school and came home around 10 to 11 at night, not that anyone notices.

But Jacob probably does. I decided I would tell him a lie because if he knew the truth he would most likely get involved in all of this, crap, that i don't even know what it is!

"Anna, what's going on? Where are you going?" Jacob stared at me with eyes I couldn't lie to.

"Wait a sec" I pulled Vina to the side and wispered to her. "

We have to tell him, I cant keep lieing to him" Vina sighed and simply nodded. I smiled at her and looked up at Jacob. He was still standing, hands in pockets. 

"Were going to the police station to file a report." I told him simply. Might as well tell him the truth. Right? "Why, what happened?" I sighed at his worried face. He shouldent have to be so worried about his older sister and friend, hes only 16, but he feels the need to. "It's just, Jacob, I have been getting raped from a man since I could remember." Vina spoke up. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys omg i suck lol! I was going to write like 3pages but then I got seriously sick, dont worry I know where the stories going. thank and plz comment I dont feel like I need to write, like i have to as a chore or homework. not good.... writers block i guess..........