***************28***************

Today at school the "popular" group, consisting of Vina, did not treat me lightly. I was very wrong thinking they would treat me differently with my boyfriend here, but I now see nothing can stop how bullies are..

Of course James tried to stick up for me, but it was no use. He was just like me now, with an exception of his one friend Sam. The other kids who listened to everything Vina said to do, treated me bad.

Sam and James tried more than once to reason with their old "Friends" but they would not reason with them.  James and I only had 3 classes together, but it was not enough. During lunch James, Sam and I sat together where me and Vina used to. 

"I can't believe how they are treating you" James said in irritated voice. I did not want to worry him by telling him it bothered me, so I lied. 

"It's okay babe, I don't really mind, they have nothing better to do." And that was the truth. Sam nodded his head, but stayed quiet. 

"Soo, lets go get some lunch guys" I told them, then we all went up to the lunch line. Sam was pretty cool, and funny.

He had black hair, and green eyes. Now that I look at him better, he was quite tall. He was not that built, but medium. 

I decided to get a slice of pizza for lunch, and a Dr.Pepper. I payed the cashier with a $5 and walked over to our table. We ate our lunch while we talked about plans for after school, but i declined. I needed to do alot of homework tonight. The bell rang and I made my way to 5th period, Chemistry. I sighed, this is going to be a LONG class...

I walked into the classroom and Mr.Hamper was no where to be seen. I felt better knowing his awkward gaze wont be on be while I worked. I sat down at the usual corner and started on todays work. I wonder where he could be? 

_____________________________________________________________________________

I was now at home doing my endless supply of homework, like seriously, why do they have to give us so much homework? I went downstairs, forgetting about my homework and decided to just watch t.v. 

3 hours later and it was now 11! How am I going to finish my homework now? I sighed and went to finish my homework but heard the door bell ring.Who could it be at this time? I ran to the door and opened it. It can't be?