*********************21*********************

I tried my best to forget what the old sheriff said but I just couldn't.. What was I going to do? Is he actually black mailing me?!

Do I know too much, possibly? Does he have a connection with whoever raped Vina? Well, somethings for certain, I'm not going to tell Mr.hamper OR Vina. Vina, especially, has enough on her mind, no need to worry her with something as a weak empty threat, right? 

I stooped my thinking when I walked into the room Mr.hamper and Vina were supposedly "Describing the suspect". I think I gasped after seeing what I saw, because I saw Vina fall to the ground, after being in Mr.hampers lap, KISSING HIM.

Yup, i said kissing. Tears filled my eyes and I have no idea why. I felt betrayed by Vina, while I'm trying to help her catch this guy that raped her, shes kissing our teacher? I also felt betrayed by Mr.hamper. I don't know why, I just thought, in my crazy mind, that if he had a student teacher affair, it would be with me.

I know that sound INCREDIBLY snobby but I don't think I was the only one who felt those sparks when we touch or feels queasy when were in a close range to each other. 

"What-what are you doing?!" I barley croaked out. Tears threatened to spill my eyes in a matter of seconds, and before I leave, I need to know both their sides. I'm the not type to just run out of rooms with unresolved questions, I want the facts and I get them.

"Anna, I'm not going to say anything cheesy like "Its not what it seems", Its exactly what it seems, me and Chad are in a relationship, secret one really, and I want you, BEG YOU, not to tell anyone, if your my best friend you'll do that" A tear fell and I looked over at Mr.hamper to confirm what Vina just said, but surprisingly he looked helpless, almost sad, but, he said nothing. So I took that as confirmation of their relationship

It took all my effort to say what I said next. It hurt my heart knowing that I knew I had liked Mr.hamper all along, and this is how it feels when you find out their taken, almost like rejection.  "You, do know what risks you would be taking being in a relationship right?" Mr.hamper and Vina both nodded and Vina looked at Mr.hamper lovingly. While, Mr.hamper gave, an almost forced smile back. He looked back up at me and gave me a weak smile, I did'nt return it and left. 

My drive back home was filled with tears and hatred. How can Vina actually do something like this? She was not the slut type, she barley had a boyfriend only 1 or 2, and still they were'nt so exposing to their liking for each other. I grabbed my ipod and plugged into the car and heard my favorite band, "my chemical romance" the song Teenagers.

They’re gonna clean up your looks 

With all the lies in the books 

To make a citizen out of you 

Because they sleep with a gun 

And keep an eye on you son 

So they can watch all the things you do 

Because the drugs never work 

They’re gonna give you a smirk 

‘Cause they got methods of keeping you clean 

They’re gonna rip up your heads 

Your aspirations to shreds 

Another cog in the murder machine 

They said all teenagers scare 

The living **** out of me 

They could care less