**********10**********

The rest of the school day was boring and uneventful, but I did notice a couple of glances from Mr.Hamper but other than that school was pretty boring. I kept on thinking what was up with Vina. She never acted like this even when she told me the worst things possible. I was thinking of possible of things but couldent come up with any reason she would be nervous. She was not a bad person and I should know because shes been my best friend since I could remember. But whatever it is im going to be alright with it and stand by her side no matter what. 

After school:

The bell rang signalling it school was over. I made my way out of Mr.Hampers room in a rush and he just stared at me all the way to the door, whats up with him? Whatever, first I gotta make sure my bestfriend was alright. I rushed to the front of the school searching for Vina. All day she looked pale and I really needed to see her, I hated seeing my best friend like this. I could not find Vina and that was when I began to worry. I spent my whole day with James at lunch and Vina barely spoke. I found James across the courtyard in front of his car so I ran to him.

"Have you seen Vina?" I was so scared that something happened to her!

"No, I saw her at lunch but that was the last I saw of her..." He seemed to be in deep thought. I wondered where she was... Its not like her to just leave without notice to me or James...

"I'll just call her to make sure she's ok, she seemed kind of off today." He nodded and kissed me and then left in his car. Why the hell did he leave me alone?! How was suppose to go home?! Well I guess I'll text vina then walk to her place or something.

"Hey where are you? " It took her a good 6 minutes to respond

"umm, grocery shopping talk to you later" Thats weird? She usually asks me to go help her, all well might as well see her. Off to the grocery store...

On my way there I noticed that this was a really quiet street. This is where I usually get my groceries too but I usually come during the day and with my brother.. It looked quite creepy at night.. I made it to the store and went inside. Vina wasent nowhere inside.. I went outside to look around and then I heard a heartbreaking screech from my best friend. You know that feeling when everything around you stops and you hear only one thing? Well thats what im feeling right now.. I ran to the back of the store and saw Vina sitting by the side of the building. 

"Vina holy shit, what happened?" I saw blood coming out from the side of her head and I was scared to death. I cant belive this is happening. 

"Vina where is it hurting, who did this to you, what happened?!" All these questions came out as a huge jumble of words and I doubed she even understood me

"Anna you have to get away right now, he'll hurt you even more!" I started to cry really hard when I didint have the strength to carry her up the ground, I was shaking too badly. 

"Vina im going to get someone to help ok? I'l be gone a few mintues but when I come back everythings going to be ok" I said between sobs. Who could possibly be so cruel to have done this? Vina was the person everyone liked and she had no haters. What could have caused this?! I ran back around to the entrence of the store and looked around. Somebody must be able to help me! Like I said before, this was a pretty quiet street and not many people came here to shop. I realized not even the cashier was here so I ran outside and looked around. There was a small chinese resturaunt that me and my dad used to go to before right next to the store. I ran inside and came face to face with a cute guy, he had crystal clear eyes and brown messy hair that went infont of his eyes. 

"Can you please help me, my friends hurt!" He looked at me confused and then unsurely nodded his head. He followed me outside to the back of the store and that was when I had my breakdown. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I feel so bad for not posting in while and this chapter is really short so I'll write a long one this week if I have time. Comment in what you think is going to happen and sorry if the story seems like im in a hurry, im just rushing because my laptops about to turn off.

"