*1*

Hey guys I've been reading alot of student teacher romance novels and I just wanted to try one myself so please bare with me and my writing :) tell me what you think and ideas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the ringing of my iPod touch that read 7:30, geez I only have 20 minutes to get ready! I turned off the annoying ringing sound and groaned outwardly.

I then remember it was the first day of my senior year, and I was really looking forward to seeing my boyfriend. He was my crush for years and we started going out around June. He is incredibly hot and every girl wishes to be with him.

I took the covers off me and then a gush of coldness overcame me. "gosh it's freezing" I muttered to myself.

My feet came in contact with the cold tile floor, I then got up leaving the comfort of my warm bed.

I got up and walked to my closet where I had everything ready for me. I went into the shower.

I got out of the shower and started putting on makeup. Dont get me wrong, I don't put too much makeup just the regular like mascara and lip gloss. I needed to do something with my hair, and quick. So I decided I would straighten it.

" There" I said to myself as I looked at myself in the mirror. Why I talk to myself alot? I have no idea.

My brother, jacob, called for me to come downstairs. Well your probroly wondering how im like. Well my name is Anna Samson. I have dark brown hair almost black. I have a nice tan I suppose. I live with my brother Jacob , who is 16

. I also have a big sister who is 22 but I haven't seen her since she moved to Florida. For me and my brother, we live in new York. We live with my mom, who abuses me alot. Nothing serious just slapping and name calling.

I dont know how I put up with it but my brother is never here to help me and I don't even know if he notices. As for my dad... On my birthday after my party he went into a coma. I have no idea or the doctor know how.

He died a week later after being announced as brain dead. To this day I wonder if I loved him enough but in the end I know i did even though nobody can assure me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On my way down the stairs I made sure I did not come across my mom. Yes I am afraid of her, who wouldnt after all she has done to me.

My iPhone vibrated in my pocket from my best friend Vina. We have been best friends since day one when she saved me from bullies who were making fun of my glasses. As you can tell I'm kinda the traditional nerd.

I am pretty, but I just would rather study then go out or something. As for vina, she is the school " hottie " if you want to call her that. That's how I even know my boyfriend and he also consists of the school "hottie".

Lucky much? I have no idea why he would even like me, I'm just average! Well the text said if I wanted to walk with her to school and of corse I said yes, I woudent want to walk by myself like a loner.. I ate a quick gronola bar and raced outside with my brother. My brother is pretty much average like mebut he would rather go out with a pretty girl than stay home and study.

"hey jacob you want to walk with me and vina to school?" I asked him 

" nah I'm going with Sam" he replied. Big shocker,NOT. Sam was jacobs best friend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found vina waiting outside her house. "it's about time!" 

"haha moody much??". 

" ya sorry, I just don't like waking up so early "

"haha its ok, c'mon let's get going or were going to be late"

She replied with a simple Kay. I need to talk with her soon, maybe somethings up. We stayed in a aqward silence all the way there till we made it to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha so thats my first chapter :p can you guys please give me some ideas for characters and tell me how you feel about it

5 votes and I'll do chapter two Pretty please :D