******6******

Anna's pov:

He coughed at the back of the room to get everyones attention. He seemed nervous when everyone turned they're heads to see him. 

"Good morning class, my name is Mr. Hamper and I will your new chemistry teacher this year, umm this is my first year teaching so ya..." 

I rolled my eyes as I saw most girls gawking at him while he talked, I know hes good looking but seriously??? He did'nt seem to mind as he began to speak again

" Since its my first day here and I dont know any of you"  His eyes wondered the room and I guess he stoped at me because I could feel his gaze on me. Suddenly I felt presence by my desk but I still didint dare look up. I heard somebody clear their thoat. I looked up and there he was, smirking down at me. 

" Oh my apoligies, am I boring you miss....." His voice was so soothing but still something snapped in me by his sarcasm,  and before I could think I said

" My names anna samson like I told you before" I snapped. Wow, where did this new attitude come from? First the office lady now him? Kinda like this new me.... 

" Oh yes, miss. samson, would you care to join the rest of the class in our class activity.?"

" umm not really but I have to right, its not like I have a choice?" I snapped. Alot of people, mostly girls, gasped at me.  Mr.Hamper's face expression changed dramaticlly. Not one of disguist but of, amusment? Exitement? Whatever it was it lightened his mood, why?!!?

He smirked again and then his way up to the classroom. I groaned at the thought of duing a class activity. I hated the whole concept. Standing up and telling about yourself. Why do that if you probroly know everyone in your class anyways. 

"So today were going to get to know one another" The guys groaned along with me, while the girls sat up streighter exposing clevledge?? 

" Ok, so who wants to go first?" Lily, the class slut, raised her hand high. Oh gosh this ought to be good.

"Umm, my names Lily Conner, Im really pretty and my dads the owner of a famous record company I dont remember what name..." Dumbass " And Im very single" She then winked at Mr.Hamper and sat down with the "Mr.Hamper fan club". 

"Um well very nice Miss.Conner, umm well just go down the line until everybody has said one thing about them and then you all can ask questions about me. The girls squealed while the guys groaned, maybe beacuase they were going to have to do a statement. When it was my turn to stand up I had already learned that most of the fan girls were very single which I knew was a lie since I knew for a fact I heard in other classes they had said they were in love with some guy and blah blah blah. 

I was about to stand up when Lily ( the slut ) sreeched

"Ok Mr.Hamper now you have to anwser our questions because everyone went!"She looked around and ignored my glare.  Bitch, she knew I was in this class and I still hadent gone. 

"Umm, miss.conner, anna still hasent gone and please next time do not speak out of turn, thank you very much" I stared wide eyed at him. Did he really just stick up for me?!?! Nobody has ever done that for me other than Vina!! Well I sopose hes sopose to do that since hes a teacher, but my other teachers never did that before. 

" Mr.Hamper why do you call her by her first name and not me?" Because im not some obsessed fan girl! Mr.Hamper just ignored her and nodded in my direction. I took that as a cue to talk about myself, well here goes nothing... 

" Umm my names Anna Samson and I play the piano and can sing " Oh gosh did I really just say that?! Now hes going to ask me to sing. Its not that Im bad but I just never had sung before in a crowd. 

"Oh whats your favorite song to play on the piano? " I already new the song I was going to choose. 

" Well my favorite song to play is coda from criminal minds. I dont know why but I really like it " He seemed taken aback by my responce..

" You watch criminal minds? Me too! I like watching it because I like the sespence filled parts! And I agree the coda espisode was quite good if you ask me" Did he just sau what I think he said?!  Everyone in class looked like we were speaking a different language or something. Why was he talking more with me than everyone one else?

" Um yes sir, well I think you should go on with the rest of the class since everyone is ancious to learn more about you " I smiled sweetly 

" Oh yes, and would you mind playing the piano tomorrow for us? We could all go to the band room before class if you'd like to show us. " Oh gosh please no, at least he forgot about me singing... 

" Oh and you can sing too " He smirked at me not even giving me a change to refuse or not. Gosh this was like my worst nightmare plus the hottest teacher in school there! Wait did I just say hottest?!

" Um ok sir.." His little fanclub started pouring him with personal questions such as how old he was or was he single and stuff like that, every question getting him more annoyed. In the end I learned that he was 22 fresh out of uni. He was single but was not interested in highschool girls or any for that matter, that made the girls sigh in desperation. Finally the bell rang, I was soon called back by Mr.Hamper. Oh gosh what does he want?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys you should give me some ideas of what to do next chapter. Thanks :P