*******************19*******************

Jacob's face pale, and he scrunched his face up, deep in thought.  I looked at him weirdly, he regained his normal stance and looked up to me. He had tears in his eyes. Vina was like a sister to him, I think?

What if he had feelings for Vina? No, no he couldn't have feelings for her. There like siblings, they talk, they laugh, they even fight sometimes, but they would always make up in the end. I stared wide eyed at Jacob as he stared at Vina, tears in his eyes.

Vina had a look of pain and,   I could sure feel awkwardness... I cleared my thought. 

"Ummm, is there something going on?" Vina looked at Jacob, then back at me, and nodded her head no.

"WELL, then," I said saying the "well" loudly.

"We should get going Vina, were going to be late."

"K, Bye Jacob." Vina gave Jacob a look that looked like it meant "I'll talk to you later" He nodded and headed into the house.

___________________________________________________________________

"Well, miss, is says you have been getting raped since, well, you were 12?" We were at the police station, and the grumpy old sheriff was asking us questions.

"Well, yes, can't you just try to find him, I could give you a discription of the man." Vina asked quickly. She really was on edge and wanted nothing but to get out of here.

"Um, yes that would be wonderful." He had a deep English accent. "Chad, come here." He practically yelled

The next thing that happened surprised, there, in the room, came Mr.hamper. Vina and I stared at him wide eyed. He looked over at us casually.

He smirked at us "Hey Miss. Samson, and miss?" How did he remember me and not Vina? Vina was very disruptive in class to say the least. Vina opened her mouth but I cut her off "Lopez" I said harshly, "Sir" I said quickly, to hide my rudeness.

Mr.Hamper's smirked soon disappeared and he quickly regained and lopsided smile. "Well then, why are you two here? " That question seemed really stupid to me, considered we were in a room especially for this type of case, rape. I hated that word. I dreaded it, actually. I cant believe people now-a-days. Our world really IS messed up....

"They're here for questioning concerning a rape case." The old man answered swiftly. I smiled up at him and he returned it. He knew Vina didint want to talk about it, he respected that.

"Oh, um well what did you need me for sir?" Mr.Hamper said awkwardly. I tried not to laugh at his blushing face. I looked over at Vina and she was pretty much gawking at Mr.hamper. Well, he was good looking i admit. But no need to stare, right?

"I need you do listen to miss.lopez's description and illustrate it. You can go to the room to the left if you'd like. I'd like to talk to miss.Samson. " Vina looked over at me and I winked at her playfully. She blushed a deep red and followed Mr.hamper to the room next door.

I smiled once they closed the door and an awkward silence fell. I coughed and the old man looked up at me. His nice face disappeared and was replaced with a hard glare, showing his wrinkles. "How much do you know?"