*****5*****

Anna's POV:

I went into the office after I saw the resepionist flirting with a man that looked quite young to be a teacher. Hes probroly a new student, he looked to be around 20 though so I im not sure. He walked out of the office and made his way to the hallway with a look of diguist. I cant really blame him since the resepionist lady always flirts with the new guyteachers. Weird school huh?

" Im here to pick up my schedual for this year" 

" Name please" she asked with some attidude. Oh you want Attitude I'll give you attidude (chessy huh?) 

" Well you must know my name since im in the freaking honor classes so just look up Anna Samson as a name, BITCH!"  Oh snap hows that for a new attitude change???? 

" Excuse me???? How dare you speak to me like that" She muttered. Haha take that bitchy hoe( Im so nice huh???? :p)  

She handed me my scuedual and I snatched it from her without another word. I wonder why I became so mean? Maybe I was jelous she was flirting with that guy? No Way I dont even know him how could I possibly be jelous? Hmmm, maybe I'll find out who he is..

I felt a piece of paper under my scedual and it was a detention slip. WTF Its the first day of school and im already getting in trouble?! Whatever I could care less. I then had a look at my squedual for today.                                                                                                                                                      

 First period:Advance Language arts With mrs.Heckon room 140                                                                Second period: Chemistry With mr.hampers (new teacher?)  room 137                                                  Third period:Science with mrs.Luck   room 127                                                                                               Fourth period: World geography  with Dr.Davidson room 130                                                                                                                         Lunch                                                                                                                     Fifth period: Physical education (lucky me.... Note the sarcasim) room 160                                             Sixth Period: Art (i Love art :p)  room 135                                                                                                           Seventh period:  Advance math room 145                                                                                                         Homeroom: Mr: hampers room 137

Great 2 classes with the new unexperienced teacher... 

"Hey guys lets compair our scheduals, mine sucks I have two classes with Mr. Hampers"

"Omg no way your so lucky I dont have any classes with him" Samantha said

"I dont want to have any classes with him hes unexperienced, haha that sounds so bratty "

"You dont know how lucky you are, hes insanley handsome and he looked around 20, I saw him at the office" 

" handsome? I dont think so, hes probroly 30 or something discusting much??? He could be a frikin pedophile, and he might be already married..." 

" Well you're going to have to just find out for yourself, what period do you have him?"

"I have him second period and homeroom.... Whats your schedual anyway?"          

We ended up having world geography with Dr.Davidson together, the rest of our classes our different. Ugh my schedual now offically sucks. 

I made my way to my homeroom, room 137. Gosh I cant even find it.. room 134, 135, 137, there it is. I stood outside the door for a moment hoping im not too early. I went inside and bumped into something that felt like a wall. I came face to face, or should i say face to chest, with my so called teacher, but the problem was not he was boring looking or smelly. Heck no, actually the oppisite. He smelled of men perfume (lol or wutever you call it). He had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He looked so familiar! I felt like I knew him from somewhere. He then cleared his throat which brought me back to reality.

"umm.. Sorry sir" 

"Its ok, shouldent have been standing infront of the door anyways." He chuckled. Oh gosh his chuckle was so cute and soothing. He studied my face for a few more seconds.

"Whats your name?" 

" Oh umm my names Anna Samson sir"

" Haha you dont have to call me sir after every sentince anna ok?" he said in a deep husky voice. HOT. 

" um ok... well i better get to my desk" He nodded his head and made his way to his desk. I sat down in the back corner by the window.I could feel his stare at me but I tryed to ingore it, even though it was very difficult. Im starting to get really annoyed because I know I've met him before but I dont remember where... After a couple mintues students started coming in. Most of the girls looked shocked by his apperace but he didint seem to care. I wonder if hes a strict teacher or layedback teacher. Well here goes my first class with my insanley hot chemistry teacher.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There you go a long chapter. I will update only if you guys do at least 1 comment or i get at least 2 fans. Thanks :P

               Can you guys tell me how to put up pictures. I have a couple pictures of the cast group but i cannot upload them. They are not from a web adress. I deorated them on picasa. PLZZZ help?!!?