*********************22*********************

Hey guys! I decided NOT to end the story realizing i was just having a writers block :) I'm dedicating this to autumncecil the ONLY person who commented. haha anyways thanks :) 

Its been exactly a month and 3 days, and ive been ignoring vina ever since the little "accident". I know that seems a little harsh, but the truth is, Vina has changed a lot these past couple weeks. I've actually tried talking to her during lunch one day. 

FLASHBACK: 

I walked inside the lunch cafeteria unwillingly. I absolutely did not want to go to school today, not one bit. I've been at home for over a week now, just lying in bed, thinking. I've finally came to the conclusion, to confront Vina.

But, when I realized next period would be lunch, i freaked out, no way of leaving. Anyways, when I went into lunch, Vina was there sitting and talking, well flirting, with Mr.hamper (of course). Why the hell do they make there relationship so obvious? Like seriously, he could be fired and her expelled! Well, maybe to others they look like there just talking normal stuff. I decided to still apologise to Vina

"Hey, Vina, um can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked awkwardly. It was really weird especially the way Mr.hamper was starring at me. What was that look in his eyes? Happiness? Excitement? Whatever it was, it bothered me, knowing he liked having this affair, and having Vina in such a predicament

"UM, NO? You think i'll just start talking to you when you feel like it? Well, guess what Anna? I've moved on, i've joined the real world. I tried texting and calling you all week, you cant possibly want me to forgive you? How would you feel if I did int approve of your relationship? It feels awful. So, if you mind, me and Chad are gonna go to class early to have some fun you'll never have due to that attitude of yours.

" Tears started to well up in my eyes as i tried to blink them away. Where has my best friend of 12 years gone? All those memories gone? But most importantly, whats going to happen concerning the rape case? She couldn't deal with it herself, and i wont let her.

"No, vina, think about it, you cant just forget everything, i wont let you, and what about the rape case? !" I screamed the last part. Everyone in the cafeteria turned to look at us. Vina just gave them the finger and they all turned away.

See, things like this is just a little thing of how much she has changed. She was the shy, good girlfriend kind of girl. I really miss that girl, but she has to be somewhere deep down, just screaming to get out. I finally remember mr.hamper was there, and looked up from my tears to see him. His whole facial expression showed exactly what he was feeling. He thought i was a crazy, obsessive friend. That just made me want to cry harder. 

"YOU, BITCH HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT HERE! YOU WANT TO START RUMORS? THERE HERE ARE YOUR RUMORS!" She pushed me and grabbed me by the shirt. I tried to stop my crying but it was no use. In a matter of seconds I was crying hysterically, then something click in my mind. I should fight back. I dont have to be such a wimp anymore, NO MORE! I pushed her back and she slapped me. Her nails went into my skin and I was pretty sure i was bleeding. 

By now, all the students were around us yelling ether "FIGHT FIGHT!" or 'THE TWO BEST FRIENDS ARE FIGHTING!' or some weird things like 'OH I LOVE A CHICK FIGHT, HOW THEY START MAKING OUT SOON' or the worst was 'i knew they were bi!" I scowled at that. (THAT DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE ANYTHING  AGAINST GAYS, BI'S, SO SORRY IF U GET OFFENDED, MY FRIENDS BI SO I DO NT CARE!)  

Pretty soon we were both beat up and a teacher had finally arrived. I guess Mr.hamper went to get the principle since hes such an ass and couldn't do it himself. "GIRLS, STOP AND COME TO MY OFFICE NOW!" he yelled. I winced, scared to death at the stern man in front of me. He was in his early 40's not bad looking but his awful attitude covered his good looks.

"AND YOU MR.HAMPER TO THE OFFICE, I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU." he yelled. My eyes widened and i saw Vina in the corner of my eye look normal, unfazed but what was just said. Mr.hamper looked completely destroyed and lost, you can tell a lot from just looking at their eyes and facial expression. He merely nodded and made his way to the exit of the cafeteria, so did i.

____________________________________________________________________________

Comment if you think i should do the next chapter in another persons pov, Mr.hamper perhaps?