XIV

XIV

(Not proofread, so pardon my grammar and spellings)

"Sean, stop it," Samantha protested, trying to hide her face from his next blow.

Sean laughed louder and lowered himself into the sea, to cup a handful of water.

"Splash.....," he warned before he repeated his act, several times by now.

After their lunch, all had decided to take a tour of the beach and relax in the afternoon sun, but Sean had some other plans.

As soon as Samantha spread her sheet in the sun and dropped herself to get ready for a nice tan, Sena plopped on her side with a smirk.

Knowing Sean, Samantha sensed there had to be something. She smiled back at him and picked up her book that was dog-eared from her previous read. She had barely finished the current chapter when Sean started troubling her.

He started planting quick kisses on her exposed back, then his hand moved to her hairs and he started fiddling with it. Shoving it in front of her and sometimes tickling her ears with it.

When Samantha had enough, she rounded him and flipped him over, with her straddling him chest.

"Aha....I like this position," Sean teased her.

Hearing it, she pounded her soft hand in dismay as Sean grabbed her hands and brought it to his lips for a gentle kiss.

"Spare me, but these are too soft for that work." As soon as these words left his mouth, he reached her waist and started tickling her.

Samantha burst out laughing and tried to escape the assault. Rolling over, she managed to cover herself, but Sean was quick and didn't spare her.

She eventually had to make a dash run away from his disturbing hands.

"You can't escape away," Sean followed her retreat and caught up with her small steps.

Grabbing her from behind, he lifted her off the ground and pulled her towards the water. Although Samantha tried her paddle her legs and flapped her hands to get free of him, but as soon as he got to the shore, he cast her off  with a splash.

"You're gonna pay for this." Samantha lunged towards him, but he was ready with a handful of water to splash on her.

Before, she could protest further, she was being hit with another gush of water.

"Hey, stop now," She pleaded.

When he didn't show any sign of sparing her, she dived into the sea and started swimming away from the shore.

Sean realized that she swam offshore, so he resolved to stick with her. 

She sped away from him when found him following her. When he didn't budge, she tried to trick him. She saw a big wave making its way towards them. Being a trained surfer, it was her left hand work. She maneuvered herself and tackled the wave. With a swift movement, she was ready to take another wave when she got distracted by something or did something else happened?

What came next, she had no idea. Her brain could only process the unwelcomely disturbing noise that muddled her intently. 

. . .

Ian accompanied Carla outside the hotel in the allotted area for the hotel occupants. He spotted Kelly, lying lazily beside Nathan, who were lost in their own world. A glance towards the play area, confirmed that the rest of them were busy with a game of beach volleyball. Few neighbors had also joined them in the game and by the look of it, it seems that the girls were having a tough time matching the blows from the opposite team.