VI

VI 

Samantha got ready and made her way to the front, then she saw the red scion FR-S pulling in, at the parking lot.

She went out and hugged Kelly.

"Hey, how are you, girl?" Kelly asked. "Its been so many years"

"I know. I've missed my friend." Samantha pulled away and gave her a big smile.

"Its about time, that you're back."

"Of course, how can I miss your wedding." Samantha pulled her towards the restaurant. 

"Its so different to meet you like then talking over phone" Kelly locked her car and start walking.

"But we Skype" 

"But its the same" Kelly said as they both settled at the corner. "I've missed you a lot. Why did you have to leave?" Kelly's tone was sad and on the verge of breaking into tears. 

"Hey, hey, hey, I'm back now and see its well before you wedding. How could I have possibly missed it?" Samantha's words brought a smile on Kelly's face. 

"If you weren't here on time, I would have hunt you down and kill you my myself" Kelly threaten. 

Samantha burst out laughing loud. Kelly joined a little later. 

They order their breakfast and sipped on the hot chocolate. 

"So tell me how is Sean?" Kelly asked suddenly 

Samantha had not seen him since morning. She looked around to see if had come. 

"Why sudden interest in him?"Samantha asked.

"Just curious" Kelly lifted one shoulder discarding Samantha questioning look. "Its just that he had never left your side all this year so I wonder where is today" Kelly looked around to spot him. 

Samantha suddenly recalled what happened years ago that caused to many  changes. A major change was her leaving this town, but there was one more thing she could never forget. Sean's undivided support all through these years. She could never thanked how it had meant for her. 

Just then Kelly's eyes found him as he entered the place. "Aha, there he is!" She pointed towards the door, making Samantha turn towards the source. 

She smiled and for the first time she felt, she was glad he was there. How much she fights with him but truth be told, he was her best friend. 

"But how do know its him" Samantha asked confused as she had never meet him. 

"Your description about him was enough for him" Kelly gave her a lopsided smile. "But I must he is a work of art" Kelly spoke as she eyes him top to bottom. 

Sean's eyes felt on Samantha and saw that smile he loved on her face.

That's weird. He had never seen her looking at him like that. His heart flipped.

He looked behind him to check if she was seeing something behind him, but there was no one.

Is there something wrong with me? He smiled back at her with confusion. His eyes caught a figure behind her.  

What's wrong why all the eyes were on me?

He made his way to their table, glancing between both the girls. 

"Did she happen to see a ghost?" Sean asked Samantha referring to Kelly's awestruck face.

Samantha nudged Kelly at her ribs. Kelly almost jumped and forwarded her hand towards