X

(Not proofread, so pardon my grammar and spelling mistakes)

“Are you sure it was her?” The man asked the person, who had just entered his chamber to give him this piece of information.

“Yes, chief. I’m sure it was her.” The other man said without lifting his head to meet his chief’s eyes that was boring drill on his face. His voice was meek and timid. He knows the consequence of standing in front of his chief and knows what he could become if the information wasn’t correct so made it doubly sure that the information was authentic.

“Very well done, it has been a very long time” The chief had an edge of cockiness to his with a power of destruction. A sense of relief ran down his face when his man confirmed her where about. He was happy that they could locate the girl he was avidly searching since last eight years. “Have you got her location yet?” He could not wait anymore. He had waited enough to be united to the love of his life.

“My men are working on it chief” The other man was scared that his answer would bring the beast out of the cage. He hates to be on the receiving end of his chief’s anger. But he couldn’t do anything as that girl just disappeared in thin air. The faster she appeared more quickly she disappeared. He waited for his chief’s angry dismissal or some curt words.

“Make them work faster. I want to know where she lives” Chief surprised himself that he didn’t do anything, didn’t even punished his man for coming with half the information but he knows that when he waited eight years than a few more days wont hurt. He was the most patience man in the world with a bad temper.

Hearing his chief his ears stood in attention. He expected a punishment or at least some cussing. He had never seen his chief as to be so patience with something he wants so much. Working for him since last seven years he was used to be kicked, hit and punished if a task does not get completed on time or any information does not come with proper answers. The chief he knew was a cruel and heartless, but this was a different person. Since the time he had started working with him, his chief always would confines with him anything that would bother him. He knew his chief was chasing this girl from many years and seen him going crazy for not getting any answers. One thing he doesn’t know was who that girl was, but he was not to invite trouble by asking such questions. There were times he would see his chief with female companions but that only to warm his bed at night. No one in particular stick around to be in choice of interest.

He bowed his head in understanding and left the room leaving his chief to indulge in some old memories.

It was after the spring break, when he had recently shifter to the town, to stay with his aunt after being thrown out, from the previous college, for act of indecency. He was glad to join this college and to stay with his aunt, for one being the reason that he was freed of his Hitler-like father’s claw and second he could do what he loved doing, car racing. He was just eighteen than and it wasn’t tough to grab the attention of the girls who are willing to do anything to be on the good book of the new rich boy in the town. He quickly rose in the popularity chart grabbing attention for the IT-crowd, but where there was wickedness trouble always follows. His bad boy image drew many attentions.

His fight with the college lover boy, Darren made lots of news. It was a minor tiff that became a threatening call for each other.

Darren was a short-tempered guy and when it comes to his friends and his family he becomes the protective alpha. So when his girlfriend Stephanie was on the receiving end of one such incident Darren went ballistic and charged at him.

“Hey…..How dare you touch my girlfriend?”

“Well, I didn't see any board stating ‘touch me not’” he being a jerk didn’t hesitate to piss Darren with his sarcasm.