The search

I pushed through the doors, gasping for breath when I reached outside. I no longer felt as if I cared who was out there, who was watching.

"I don't want to rule", I whispered, falling to my knees in the wet mud. I had just noticed that it was raining very hard. The wind was picking up at shocking speed , but again I didn't care.

"Father, come get me.. Find me and do what you please! I don't want to rule" I sobbed, "I-I just want my brother.. A piece of my family that's left!"

Arms wrapped around me. I prepared myself to fight with whomever was trying to move me but instead found another pair of knees sunken into the mud beside me.

"You aren't alone... I'm here", came my mates soft voice. It made more tears leak from my eyes as I buried my face in the chest of a stranger I hadn't met to long ago.

"You don't have to rule you know.. Just let it go. Live a normal life, get a job, a husband, just forget about all of this prophecy", he said to me. My mind spun as I looked up at him. His hair was drenched and we were shaking in the cold breeze. He looked so serious, he stared off into the distance, with stormy eyes.

"Just forget.." I whispered. He nodded and helped me up. I looked around. At the shaking trees, the blowing branches and howling wind. The puddles that threatened to flood the earth.

"Whether it is with me or not. You need to love your life the way you want to", he said, pulling me to his chest. We stood in the rain. His words sunk in and my inner self.. Whoever that is... Cried out.

That's when I realized , I need him, I need Samuel .. I need my grandma and grandpa. But I need to leave, move to the city, get a job, find my self.

I need to find my self.

_____________
2 months later
_____________

"Hey sweety have you got everything", Samuel called from inside the apartment. I smiled, my hair bouncing on my shoulders as I removed the last box from the car.

"I think so", I smiled, walking inside an placing it down in the empty living room with the other boxes. I stared at Samuel, smiling at the shiny eyed boy who was chatting on his phone to none other than my grandma. I shook my head as he looked at me longingly for help. I shrugged and laughed , walking outside to breath in the city air. We ha rented a small apartment , where Samuel and I would stay, my grandma just a few ways down with grandpa , and a school we would be attending soon.

Later than night as I laid in my bed with Samuel holding me close, I remembered Allen's words.

"I will always be with you, watching from afar and protecting you, like a mate should do".
And I could see his wolf, hiding in the shadows of an alley, watching over my house till the sun rose, knowing I would be safe with Samuel.

I smiled lightly, closed my eyes. And for once,
Just let everything go.

________
This is getting close to the end! Hope u like! MORE TO COME!