Let it go

I was sitting outside the hospitals waiting room with Samuel. My grandma was free to go after getting a few bandages and was signing out.

"breathe, I told you everything was going to be okay", Samuel smiled, rubbing my back comforting. I lent into him, narrowing my eyes and lowering my voice to a hushed whisper.

"everything isn't okay, look at my grandparents , they are traumatized", I whisper shouted. He let out a small chuckle and raise an eyebrow. "don't you think that's a little dramatic", he asked. My face flamed with anger, how dare he think I was being dramatic. My grandparents house had gotten broke into by the murderous vampire who is after me and my parents wedding ring is stolen. I clenched my fingers together tightly.

"how dare you", I yelled, standing up abruptly from my seat. "I am not being dramatic, your the one being a 'little dramatic , your sitting here acting like you love me when YOUR NOT EVEN MY MATE", I screamed at him. I froze as a hurt look flashed on his face. He stood up from the chair and looked me dead in the eye, his thin lips in a tight line.

"ask yourself why I am here , because I am beginning to not even know myself", he said with a dull voice. I wanted to reach out and grab him as he headed for the doors . Yet something told me to just let him

go.

I sighed and slumped back into my chair, dragging a hand over my face as I let out a groan.

"what's up with you", came a strangers voice from next to me. I opened

Up my fingers and peeked through the gaps to see a good looking boy sitting next to me. He had Grey hair that hung to his shoulders, grey eyes and sharp square glasses.

I sat up straight and crossed my arms over my chest. "nothing", I huffed. "it really isn't your business", I stated. He shrugged and with a small smirk replied, "I suppose so". He simply let the words hang in the air till I couldn't possibly resist retorting.

"family issues involving a killer vampire is enough to make any girl crazy I think", he said knowingly making me pause. I looked at him bewildered yet his calm face stared intently at a computer screen in his lap. His fingers furiously typed away, as If playing a musical instrument. I pondered this and began to become entranced while his fingers danced delicately over the keys with a rhythmic tap. It was almost soothing in a way.

"I play the violin", he said randomly, catching me off guard. "I'm currently attending mountain bergs school of music." I didn't know what to say. First of all why was he telling me this, secondly who the heck was he.

"you know little of the music school", he laughed cockily and with an almost intimidating manner , he slammed his laptop shut. When his piercing grey eyes met mine I had to hold my breath.

" it's a school for the musically gifted, I come from wizard blood and vampire relatives. Do not ask, that is personal", he chuckled as if mocking my attitude toward mine and Samuels situation.

"why are you telling me this", I asked genuinely. "why it is the reverse method, in order to get someone to tell you something about them you must share a little in return, it's called paying the price my darling", he whispered secretly, making chills race through me.

"although I do know I will be seeing you quite frequently from now on", he chuckled making me frown in confusion.

"and why is that", I asked.

"well, it seems someone is particularly fond of you, and is a close friend of mine", he whispered , leaning in to my ear . His close presence felt as if he was a mysterious being.

I couldn't help but began to ask who, yet as I went to ask , a second after I blinked he disappeared from my sight.

"wha-", I began , looking around the room. I caught grey eyes watching from afar, in the elevator.

He gave a meaningful glance too my right and a small cat like smile before the doors to the elevator shut and he was gone.

I looked to my right to see my grandma steadily coming my way.

How strange . I knew this wasn't the last time I would see him.