Gready lust

I woke up to a soft beeping sound that filled my head with an obnoxious ring. As I attempted to peel my eye lids open a sense of Numbness filled me and I gasped. Shooting up I found myself on a hospital bed , still wearing my usual close but hooked up to a heart monitor with a heavy cast on my wrist. My thoughts immediately went to Samuel. Oh how I prayed he was alright. after hearing his mates story I felt the need to protect him.

I turned my head to see Samuel slumped into a bedside chair , snoring lightly . I smiled and felt my heart speed up. Soon a fast beeping sound filled the air, reminding me that I was hooked up to the machine. Slowly a crimson blush filled my face.

I could not be hooked up to this! If I was Samuel would hear my heart speed up every time he talks, or smiles.. How embarrassing!!!

I breathed slowly to even out my heart beats and for a moment I just stayed silent, listening to the machine. My eyes staid glued to Samuels as he slept soundlessly although a frown played on his lips. Luscious lips that made me want to kiss him till I was out of breath. The thought alone sent the machine again into a wild frenzy.

Samuel jerked awake, his eyes snapping straight to me. Soon a relieved expression flooded his features when he saw me.

"oh Margaret, your awake", he sighed, standing up and stretching his limbs with a lingering yawn. I nodded, a small smile playing on my lips at his cute boyish features.

He caught my stare and with his own joyful grin he strode over to me, gracefully sitting on the bed . I did so as well, letting my feet dangle off the side. A cold breeze swept over my bare toes as the tile underneath promised a chilly presence. I curled my toes Inward till I found myself sitting criss-cross apple sauce, my knee brushing Samuels leg and sending a shiver through my body.

I looked up to see him frown at my brightly casted wrist. "I am sorry", he said with a pouted lip as he held my hurt wrist as if it were a fragile china doll.

I laughed, watching as he looked at me, taken back in surprise. "surely you know I wouldn't stay mad at you for that, I mean you were telling me a very emotional story that meant a lot to you, I shouldn't have pushed you to tell me", I said truthfully, giving him a light smile. His eyes shown with something I couldn't decipher.

He looked deep in thought as he played with my finger tips that poked through the cast.

"I broke your wrist", he murmured. Suddenly he brought my casted hand up to his face. I stated at him confused as a mixed amount of emotions flashed in his facial features.

With so much as a gentle press of his lips had his skin made contact with each of my fingers, placing butterfly kisses on each tip of my fingers. I blushed as he looked up to me and slowly he started to lean in. Never once did he break eye contact with me. I let the beeping in the background fade away as he neared, inches from my face. His eyes held mine with so much devotion in them it brought tears to my eyes. The way he looked at me with affection, the way he let me decide for myself how I wanted to do things. It made me feel so happy.

With that thought in mind I lent the rest of the way in, embracing the brush of his chilled breath on mg steaming lips as he called me in.

Our lips connected with a zap of electricity as my heart pounded with power. His soft, velvety lips kissed me with care and softness as he pulled me closer to him. I allowed myself to get lost in the feeling, letting my good hand run through his delicate strands of hair as my other was cradled between us.

Slowly we parted. His mouth was open, breathing softly as he stared at me with his mesmerizing eyes. A small smile graced his lips as well as mine.

He chuckled, his eyes averting toward the heart monitor next to the bedside that beeped in a rhythmic pattern of jagged cords.

"thank you for forgiving me", he whispered as he held me close to him in a tight embrace. I rested my chin on his shoulder , my smile blossoming.

This is how I wanted it to be, forever happy.

If my mother wasn't right about my mate loving me, she was sure right about two people being destined for eachother. Because I knew samuel and I were.

"let's get you out of here", he mused, standing up from the wheeled bed and helping me down. As soon as my feet hit the cold tile floor I shivered. I let out a startled scream as I was Unrxpectidly hosted off the ground and into strong arms. Blushing I looked up to see no other than samuel carrying me.

"thanks", I murmured. He grinned down at me , kicking the door open with his foot as he walked to the hospitals front desk.

The lady behind the counter watched with raised eyebrows. Slowly she smiled and her eyes took us in as if in a mocking manner.

"my , my if it isn't mr.samuel", she chuckled with a warm smile.

"ah mrs.jane how lovely you look today", he sang with a air of confidence.

"and who might this lovely lady might be", she asked curiously with a hint of nosiness. I looked to her with gleaming eyes and a shy smile, "I am margeret", I told her.

I froze after I had said that. What would she think of me? I had let The thought of my past slip my mind . Wasn't I the murderer. Instead of a disgusted look a gigantic smile lit her face.

"oh my, you beautful girl? How lovely it is too see you, oh how I missed you when you moved to the border line", she gasped. I was taken aback by her unknown friendliness. Shaking her head she let off a warming giggle And apologized, "I'm your parents friend, one of there closest", she explained, not saying 'was your parents friend'. I felt myself instantly attached to her.

"you've grown up great", she smiled and I smiled back at her , once again calm.

"well Jane we have to go, is there anyway you can get us signed out today", Samuel asked with politeness and a charming smile. It made me curious of how well mannered he was raised. I bet a lot of his past had to do with it.

"sure thing honey", she typed away on the computer , sliding a sheet for us to sign out on.

As we headed for the door she called out again,

"oh and mrs.Margaret.. I better be seeing you from now on, it's been to long, and there is lots to tell", she said with a gleam in her eyes.

_______________________________

Sorry it's short, have to go to lunch!!

Like and comment!!!!!!!!