To be held

I was now sitting in the front of the school, curled up into a ball on the bench under a tree.

I was tired.

My poor heart was still racing a million miles per second, keeping my helpless mind from recovering any relief, as the memory of me yelling at my mate only seconds ago replayed relentlessly through my head.

I looked down to see my now snow white palms shaking with what I believed to be stress. This time I had done it. I let myself believe in what the others said.

Maybe I was a murderer. Maybe I was insane .

After all, I did let the vampire in that night. I recall it so vividly as it glided with such elegance into my room, disappearing within a blink of an eye, followed by my parents horrid screams.

I shivered and shook my head like only a crazy person would do. This time my head was throbbing and I almost fell off the bench from an excruciating pain.

It was back.

The torturing pain I had felt only one night, had returned.

I felt the familiar burn of a torch light my back shoulder, scorching it painfully. Almost like a dagger was wielding a magnificat masterpiece onto my skin.

I collapsed onto the moist ground below me. Gasping for breath, I supported myself on my hands and knees, letting the pain take over me. The unbearable sensation had me screaming for it to stop as I rolled Onto my back.

It was a careless mistake for as soon as the mark on my shoulder caressed the ground , it lit up into another round of pitiless torture.

I stiffened when I felt myself go numb.i lifted my head and gasped. There in the surrounding forest was a figure with burning red eyes.

It watched me from affair. Mg throat swelled and burned in agony yet I couldn't push myself to sip the sweet oxygen from the air.

I looked around hurriedly, slashing the drooping hair from my face as I looked for 'him'. Nothing was around me except my own coat of fear.

It disappeared, just as I thought.

It was back.

The haunting feeling from that night retuned.

My mere child's nightmare surfaced my mind in a taunting manner.

A gentle whisper caressed my ear as a cold breeze swept over and the words sunk in.

"i found you"