The meeting

I haven't uploaded in a long time. But I'm only a teenager, some of you might know, and I'm ONLY doing this for fun! Let me remind you, I don't care if I have grammar problems, or if the chapters aren't as long as "authors should write them" I'm not an author, I am an imaginer. Please don't be picky, read because you love it. I didn't ask or tell you that you have to read my book so if you don't like it ..simple.. Don't read it. Thanks! My apologies for a long wait, I'm a kid, don't hate.

______________________

I opened the doors, walking into the office room. My eyes scanned the room .
Allan stood, leaning on the wall with his arms crossed against his chest. His head immediately snapped up as I entered the room.
Samuel on the other hand was pacing like wild. I gulped when my eyes landed on the man who stood tall and proud at the head of the table, his hand on his temple, rubbing in circular motions. My grandmothers gentle hands were placed reassuringly on my shoulders .

"Well, sit", the alpha ordered. Everyone took a seat. Suddenly all attention was focused on me.

"I'm going to make this as simple as possible, and I expect you to do the same", he said to me in which I offered only a speechless nod.

"When you were banished to the territory line years ago it was because you were a suspect to a murder. A murder caused by this man.." , the alpha slid a picture toward me. I picked it up and gasped. Pale skin, as white as snow, red full lips, beautiful red eyes and black shaggy hair. Just like I remembered. The mark on my back burned and I sucked in a breath of air.

"W-who is this", I asked shakily. Afraid of the answer. This brought back the memory of when I had asked Sebastian this very question.

"His name is Julius. King of the vampire kingdom. He has been alive for 10,000 years, looking for you", he stated. I sunk into my seat as if someone was holding me there under my will.

"Why me", I cried. My mind began to pound just like every time I staid up threw the nights trying to come up with answers to my complicated life.

"Because, the night he attacked your parents was for one reason and one reason only, to get to you. You see, he had found the book of Elitezi (a supernatural god) who had written a fate long ago. Now before you get confused on what a book has to do with a murderess vampire let me tell you what he read in the book.

It was a long time ago, to long ago for myself to remember , the gods who lived on earth at a time ruled over the human race. But as all story's go, humans want power, they want to be superior sooner or later.

When the gods grew tiresome of the humans attempts to overthrow them , the gods called or a meeting to try to make peace on earth: The god Drewan , the god of humans, had a meeting with his brothers , Eliteza and Haleneo , the god of the supernatural and the god of spirits .

At first, Drewan was against the idea of his brother Eliteza , who wanted to make a way to create a powerful breed of supernatural creatures to Rome the earth with humans and act as supervisors.
Haleneos idea was , fuled by anger and hatred for the race. He cursed the humans with the fate of dying by the control of himself.
Drewan was furious with Haleneo for creating this curse; he wanted the human race to live with immortality , for them to feel equal with the gods.
Drewan, angered by Haleneos curse, killed Haleneo in cold blood.

Eliteza saw this an opportunity ,He tricked his weak minded brother into thinking that he was creating beings that would supervise, yet be no different than the human race.

Falling for this , Drewan agreed and together formed one of his humans with his brothers mutation. This created many breeds which began to overflow under the nose of Drewan for many years. " the king paused for a long break to let it settle in.

"So.. Now the god Drewan just has a bunch of werewolves and vampires running around creating havoc on humans",I asked.

"Well, the supernatural were destroying the human race, like Eliteza secretly planned. Drewan died soon from depression and shock, or that's what had been said. Others believe Eliteza killed him.

Anyway... After ,Eliteza realized that a problem was occurring with his plan. Without humans the werewolves and vampires would Rome the earth with nothing to live for, they would have nothing to be superior over. Eliteza saved the last human on earth by placing a spell upon the new baby child. This is were the prophecy comes in.

The two human parents were murdered by supernaturals but the baby grew up unharmed, almost raised by the supernaturals. That's when Eliteza realized he created emotions within his breed and the human .

Eliteza planned an event that was to take place in the next 100 years. A child made by the human and a supernatural would rule over all. You can see how this would cause problems", he asked.

I nodded.

"Vampires and werewolves were made to be superior beings, over the years they grew with the human girl, they became attached to her. She fell in love with a supernatural, a vampire. They had a child together, and down the many years it continued to go on and on.

Until it collided to a halt when Princess Jaxine created two children with her mates , one human-vampire, the other , the new born, was a rarity. It was a werewolvef/vampire/human child. This caused an uproar in the kingdoms. This was the first mix breed in the entire universe, the god Eliteza did not expect this to happen. He was in such hatred with what he created he killed himself.

Margaret.. Your the one in the prophecy, you have all three breeds within your blood". He stated.

My eyes widened.

"That's not possible, my mom and dad, my mom was just normal! She was not a princess and my dad he was human to! Wait. I have one dad.." I was so confused. That's when I recalled all those nights as a kid when my father would slip away into the dark outside. Scary noises would come from outside, scraping, flying, running. My brother and father hunting . But what was the man I called my father. Was he the vampire, or the werewolve side of me. My brother, he was a vampire/ human! My mind spun and I felt dizzy.
"Who is my dad", I asked shakily. My grandmother clenched my shoulder.

"I guess this is where I come in... Your grand father and I , we aren't human. I am a human but your grandfather was werewolf, my daughter was princess Jaxine, and your father , well I only met the one she chose, the werewolve". She told me sadly.

"So I grew up with my werewolf father, human mother and vampire brother", I cried like a maniac.

"She chose her werewolf mate rather than her vampire mate. This is why I believe we were attacked, I believe it was your father, coming for you", she whispered, shaking with fear as she sobbed into her seat. I was paralyzed. Shocked to the bones with what I believed was a hollowness.

"My father.. ", I whispered. All this time if was my never before seen father . A stood up ,, making
everyone in the room jolt back in suprise at my abrupt movement.

"That's where brother is.. With my father" I screamed.

_____\\\_\\\\__\\\\_\___________
Hope you likes.... The story might end soon. What do you think. Her vampire father, Julius, king of vampires is trying to get his daughter, is it for hatred or for love? Will she see her brother again? What do you think?