New ways

The car slowly peeled into the small parking space in front of the hotel. The blazing sign nearly forty feet up had me wondering how on earth we could afford to stay at such a place. My grandparents had told me we will be staying at the hotel until the police are done investigating our houses break in. It frightened me to even think about a vampire in my house.

"sweetie lets get inside", the soothing voice of my grandma called to me. I popped open the door and slid out the sleek black car that had arrived mysteriously outside the hotel to pick us up.

I noticed my grandma busy chatting amongst the bellhop so I just grabbed my back pack and headed into the hotel to look around.

As soon as I stepped in luxury furniture filled my eyesight followed by god like looking men in tuxedos and beautiful woman in expensive dresses. Everything was outlined with an untouched shine of gold lining and all decorations had Atleast one diamond on it. I had to debate wether or not they were real. Surely they wouldn't badazzle the entire building with diamond so that people can gaze upon its superior beauty. It must have been just there for entertainment purposes,maybe to draw guests in.

It certainly had a welcoming touch to it, it left me wondering if this is all set

Up.

"my lady", a mans voice as smooth as silk called out to me. I spun on my heel as a older man who resembled a model smiled down at me politely.

He held a huge bouquet of red roses in his hand as he bowed to me. I was taken by surprise and let out a small gasp as he took my hand and kissed it. Dropping it quickly he straightened his posture and gently handed me the flowers. He smiled and nodded before gliding away Toward a door and dissapearing behind it. I looked down at the flowers in my hand and felt a weird sense of happiness flood over me. I bit down on my lip as my eyes fluttered closed and I relished the feeling. I then peeled my eyes open, my gaze flittering onto a firmly folded letter tucked into the roses petals. I plucked it out with cautious fingers and flipped it open.

'dear love, please

Enjoy your stay

- xoxo'

I was shocked to say the least. Who on earth would plan this. And who on earth is calling me love?!

I gently tucked the note into my back pocket as I saw my grandmother striding toward me with an elegant look on her face. As she reached me her eyes narrowed on the flowers.

"complimentary gift", I stated, clutching the flowers rather hard. She seemed to dismiss it with a smile and wrapped her hand around my wrist.

"let's go see the room", she chided and I followed her to the elevators. We stepped inside and my grandma studied the insides of the porcelain doors and bars.

"how do you think this thing lefts itself", she mumbles . I shrugged about to answer when my eyes landed on a man behind us , leaning casually on the bar of the elevator.

He looked up, his familiar grey eyes meeting mine. I gasped lightly and snapped my head away to see my grandma still musing herself with the artwork. I slowly glanced over my shoulder to see his cat like grin as he winked at me. No sooner had he done so had the elevator doors opened.

"come on dear", my grandma ushered. I got out , still shocked from seeing the guy again. My mind was still reeling from the current roses. Could he have sent that, or maybe his 'close friend who is insterested in me', or maybe .. I don't know.

By the time I came back to my senses we had reached the hotel door.

Room 401

_______________\\\\\___________

HOPE U LIKE!!! Sooo ....... WHO DO YOU THINK WROTE THE LETTER AND GOT FLOWERS, ALSO HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW CHARACTER???!!!!!! For those of you who keep telling me my chapters are to short an that I haven't uploaded in forever SHUT THE ^*** UP!! YOUR SO ANNOYING AND U REALLY HURT MY FEELINGS! STOP BEING JERKS, I GOT A LIFE OTHER THAN THIS!!! ALL OF U WHO DON'T , I LOVE YOU AND KEEP READING (: !!!!! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo