Hold me

Faster than I had seen him had my feet lept off the nearly five feet. I was panting, sweat covering my body as I reached the school doors. I let out a sob as my sweat soaked fingers slipped on the handles as it forbid me entrance.

"no No , LET ME IN PLEASE", I sobbed, pulling fiercely on the handles yet they kept slipping from my grasp.

I collapsed to the ground, my knees hitting the concrete with a painful thud.

"help please", I choked, sobbing uncontrollably.

I couldn't handle what I had seen. No way could the vampire who brutally murdered my family, be here.

My mind betrayed me as it sent images of him through my brain.

He was here. He was coming to get me .

I screamed as I was yanked violently back by an invisible force. I let out a heart shattering belch of noise as i was dragged across the ground by my weak legs.

"HELP ME", I screamed, feeling myself getting dragged closer to the forest.

I let out fearful sobs and screams as I thrashed , digging my nails into the ground. Suddenly the doors to the school, nearly a foot away, swung open.

"MARGRET", Samuel screamed as he ran after me, panic spread across his face.

"HELP ", I sobbed, "he is going to get me".

I was scared for my life. I was brutally getting dragged closer and closer to the forest. Closer to my fate.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt myself leave the ground for a split second.

He got me. Now it was all over. I was going to die.

I felt myself drop with horrendous force onto a hard surface. I saw through my tear filled eyes , Samuels familiar figure below me. I collapsed onto his vest and just let my stinging eyes pour onto his shirt.

I wasn't sure how long we stayed there. I only relived his embrace.

My face was stuck into a unstoppable fountain of tears and I knew I looked like a hot mess .

When I couldn't take it anymore I let myself fade into complete darkness, only one thought painfully resurfacing.

'my own mate didn't save me'