Innocent words

I was frozen. If any other word could describe my not functioning body it would be dead.

I couldn't comprehend the slightest reason as to why my mate had just said what he said. Nor could I stop Samuel from leaving the library with an outraged look on his face.

I seemed to slowly put my self back together piece by piece. Although I had nothing to say, evil words racked my brain and danced along the tip of my tongue, fighting to break out of my mouth and fill the silenced room. I wanted my words to crack the glass, break the desks that held expensive equipment, yet most of all I just wanted to cry. I wanted to drown my mate in my tears, hoping he could not swim, that the force of my devastation would grab him and pull him down into the darkness of my soul.

As If on cue he turned to face me. My heart betrayed me with a jump of delight when his eyes locked with mine for the second time today.

"you are worthless, you are disgusting, your a murderer.. And I will NOT pity, or ever except a murderer to be my mate", he said firmly. His gaze never wavered from my own.

As my lips parted, I let the words he said sink in. I knew I had to defend Myself now. "I am not a murderer, I am a witness who has had to suffer through something no one else will ever understand, I am an innocent young child, drowning in the insults of Naive others. I am a girl trapped inside of a uncontrollable body. I am everything , except a murderer", I said quietly , Letting my tears flitter down my rosy cheeks.