Haunting times

I yawned, stretching my arms out and rolling to my side. That was until I bumped into a chest. I blinked several times, letting my eyes relax to the unfamiliar darkness.

I couldn't see anything. It was pitch black. It made me wonder what time it was. I could hardly concentrate on the time because the warm breath cascading down my neck kept my focus.

The fascinating shivers of delight that trailed through me increased when warm and muscular arms wrapped around me and pulled me tightly against the chest. I listened to the soft and constant heart beat, for some reason it kept me at ease.

Although my mind was screaming at me not to look up, I did so. When I did I almost , ... Almost , regretted it.

I was sleeping in Allan's arms, wrapped in his embrace. I had no Idea how I managed to get here but just the distance between our bodies caused heat to spread under my skin. I was firmly pressed to his well muscular structure. At this rate I thought I was about to explode!

'just calm down margret' , I told myself. As I stated at his pink plump lips that whispered rude and hurtful things to me once ago, I found myself wanting, no needing the boy.

He looked like an angel. His dark hair was disheveled in a cute way, his lips were slightly parted showing his perfect teeth and his chest rose and fell within time.

The only thing I needed was him to look at me. Smile at me maybe. I didn't want to feel left out, or be the freak. I did not want him to believe I was a murderer. I actually wanted him to love me. As I already fell for him. He was my mate, and from day one I have known it. Yet will this magnificent piece of art except old and damaged work like myself. At the thought I felt myself get teary eyed.

I knew the alpha, one who shows much hatred in the past toward my 'family', would never accept me as a mate.

I chose to let it go, instead I sunk under the thick colors of the bed and relished the feel of our flesh touching.

"are you okay", a sexy low voice whispered. I gasped and shot my head up to meet Allan's piercing eyes. So many emotions fled through them, each of which I could not interpret.

"I-I.." I stumbled, a blush forming on my face. All of my past emotions of hate, sadness and hurt toward him had vanished in the moment.

"let me guess you don't remember", he chuckled, his chest vibrating, reminding me how terribly close we were to each other.

I licked my lips, a nervous habit of mine, and looked anywhere but his face . I really had no idea what I would say not what I feel.

I turned my attention back to him when I realized he was still looking at me. When I turned my head to meet his gaze it took me by surprise.

"I don't get it..", he mumbled to himself, looking at me curiously. When I made no move to answer he continued. "you don't even look like a murderer.. You look.. Well, innocent", he whispered, his eyes narrowing on mine in a cautious gesture. I had no idea what he meant but by the way he was staring I knew he needed some support.

I let out a little sigh as I cradled into him. He almost seemed shocked at my actions yet he held me tighter to him.

"after all these years of believing you were cruel, disgusting, a vile human and a murderer", he said, sounding defeated. I peeked up at him and frowned .

"I am not a murderer, that's just what you all assume", I protested, feeling once again lost. I felt like maybe , just maybe, he was starting to understand me. I was wrong.

He continue to gaze down at me, with the handsome face of his.

"you don't know how bad I want you".

Wait, what?! He wanted me...

______\\\\_\_\\_\\_______

Wow things are about to get serious... (; hope u guys start to like Allan (;