Really

At that moment I chose the choice that would change my life .

I Leant in so my breath fanned Across Allan's lips. I looked him in the eyes, feeling captivated.

He looked at me as he brought his hand up, resting it on my cheek. I let a single tear drop down my face as I pressed my now salty lips against his.

Instead of the adrenaline rush, heart pounding, fireworks I expected , I was only met with an aching inside of me.

This wasn't what I wanted. When I pulled away from his soft, delicious lips, I had to force myself to remove myself from his arms and get off the bed.

I turned to face him and sighed. "im sorry, I can't do this, you have hurt me so much, maybe I can forgive you sometime.. But not now", I whispered sadly. His depressed features made me want to run to him. My insides were again met with cold air as I breathed empty breaths. He got up, as if this was what he expected.

"I know, just know I will never stop trying", he told me, his face a mask of certainty. He stood from the bed and looked at me one last time with a small smile before leaving the room.

I let out a heavy breath. Who knew how hard it would be to do that, to deny love that was so freely offered to you.

For once in a long , long time, I sat and thought. I missed my parents, but most of all, I missed my brother.

The question that hung in my mind since that fatal night, was where was my brother. The scary thing was is that night, I felt something when my parents were murdered. I heard there screams, felt them as they fell to a peaceful silence. Yet my brother remained untouched, an innocent soul left to make me suffer.

Where could my dearest brother be.

_______ sorry it's short again, COMMENT!!!! I love comments, that's how I know to continue and if the chapters good and what people want to hear!! Lol I also LOVE to see ur reaction to the 'little kiss' between Allan and margret hehe!! Hate or love the fiery romance?