Chapter 22- Zachariah

Bailee was in one of those situations were you wake up, and have no idea what-so-ever where you are.

"Hello?" She whispered as she started to panick.

It was dark, she couldn't see anything, but every now and then she could hear what sounded like a drop of water hitting a puddle.

What did this mean? Was she in a cave? Or was it raining....?

"Shh..." 

The sound made Bailee jump and jerk forward, only to be suffocated by the ropes tied around her.

"Whos there!" She screamed. The hissing voice sounded as though it came from right beside her, which only added to her fear.

"Shhh!" The voice said. But to Bailee's pleasure it sounded farther away and less hissy.

"Wh-who's there? Why am I tied up?" Bailee asked, squirming around, trying to get out of the ropes that restrained her.

"Just be quetl! Don't make any noise!" The boy who was talking was clearly struggling, or debating, on something.

"Why?" Bailee whispered. She wasn't sure if the boy would be able to hear her, since she talked so softly, so it surprised her when the boy answered.

"I'll tell you in a minute, shh.." It was dark in the cave. She couldn't see anything, so she listened to the boy and stood there tied up quietly.

There was ruffling coming from infront of her. And then she saw a bright light coming from a torch.

The light only went out a few feet in front of the holder, so he couldn't see that far. But it was enough to let Bailee see were she was.

A cave. She was right.

The holder of the torch held it out in front of him, trying to see further in the cave.

"Any body in there?" The pirate, now very clear to Bailee, called out.

Luckly, Bailee was deep inside the cave so the light couldn't touch her, so she was safe.

"There's no one in that bloody cave, Dale. Come on with you!" 

Dale looked around once more, but then slowly followed behind the other pirate.

"That was ssssso closssse." Said the voice, again in its unique voice.

"Who are you!?" Bailee yelled, now more angry then scared.

"Shh shh!" The voice said in a rush, "They could still be near...."

"Shut up!" Bailee yelled, losing her temper, "Tell me who you are!"

"I don't have a name!" The voice said, clearly lieing.

Bailee flinched as it sounded like it came from right behind her.

"Ok," Bailee said, swallowing, "Then why am I tied up?"

Bailee felt a tug on her back, and then fell face first on a cold, hard, wet ground.

"Ugh!" She said, standing up and shivering.

"Sssssorry..." The person said.

"Why do you keep doing that?" Bailee asked, staring in the direction it came from.

"Do what?" The voice answered, sounding closer.

"That... That hiss like noise." Bailee said, looking all around the dark cave.

"Oh... That..." Said the boy.

The answer aggravated Bailee, it didn't answer anything at all.

But her anger slowly started to lower as she looked down, and saw her shadow.