Lost Boys Mother, Peter Pans Lover.

Character INFO.

Bailee Scarlette Darling.

Age:14, 15 in a couple days.

Looks: -Long, baby blue hair.                                                          d                                                                           -Big dark blue eyes.

Personality:Nice most of the time. Mean under stress, carefree additude and well destroy anyone who tries and get in her way.

Family: -Mom=Wendy.                                                                                                                                              Dad-NONE

Grandma-Wendy

Brother-Jordan.

Sister-NONE.

Jordan-

Age-16 turning 17 in a few days.

Looks: Dark, mossy brown hair. Dark brown eyes.

Personality:Bossy, protective over his sister, gets what he wants when he wants it.

Family: Mom-Wendy. Dad-NONE. Grandma-Wendy. Sister-Bailee.

PeterPan-

You should no his personality and looks, his family is the Lost Boys.

Bailee POV
"No!"
"Yes!"
"NO!!"
"I SAID YES!!" 
"WELL I DONT WANNA!" I yelled, stomping my foot and slightly turning to the left, while crossing my arms.
"Bailee Scarlette Darling!! You will do what I say, for I am older, And the boss at this very moment!" Jordan, my older brother, yelled.
Just then, I heard a car pull up, and car doors close.
"Not for long!" I yelled, and ran outside.
"MOM!!!!" I yelled, running up to her. "Can I please go over to Grandma Wendy's??? I promised her I would to help her clean, but Stuiped in there wouldnt let me! Im now"-I looked at my watch-"25 MINUTES LATE!! Shes probuly worried!!" I screamed.
"Yes honey. You can go, and you better hurry. And you need to stop calling your brother names." She said.
"Ya ya." I said, running inside, grabbing my skateboard and running back outside, I passed by Jordan and stuck my tongue out.
I made it to my grandma's in 3 minutes, all because of the skateboard, but ya. I ran through the door to find my grandma sitting in her big chair by her fire place. The house was spotlice.
"Grandma! Im here." I called, walking over to me.
She looked up from the flames, and smiled at me. "Your late dear. What kept you?" She asked.
"Well, Jordan wouldnt let me come over, so I had to argue with him. But then my mom came home, and I had to tell her that you needed help with cleaning." I said, taking a seat on her couch.
She laughed. "Well, Now that your here, I guess we can began." 
"Good. I love your stories." I said. 
Im talking about her Peter Pan Stories. I loved how she told them from the heart, and sometimes she would stare off into space, as if remembering what she was telling.
"Thats good dear. Thats why I like you more then your brother." She winked and laughed. I laughed too. I knew she was kidding, she loved all of us equaly.
"Any way. Lets began..." and with that, she went into her story..
.............................................................
"That was great, grandma!" I said, jumping up and hugging her.
"Ha ha. Yes dear." she said, hugging me back.
"yes. Well. I best be going its 11:30.... 11:30!!" I said. I didnt know it was this late.
"Deary its ok. You can just stay the night. I'll call your mom later." She said. I smiled.
"Ok grandma." I said, and I stared at the fire, thinking.
Whenever grandma tells a story, she always has a dreamy look in her eyes. 
Hm... I wander it.... "Hey grandma?" I asked.
"Yes dear?" 
"Was Peter Pan cute?" I asked. What! Im a 14 year old curios girl.
MMy grandma laughed. "Very much so. And he was so kind, and wild, and fun, and it was an honor to know him." 
I looked at her confused. "Then why didnt you stay with him?" 
"Well." She started. "As much as I loved him. I didnt want to give my life back at home up. I wanted to have kids, grandkids, I wanted to grow old, and tell my kids these stories." She said.
"Oh." I said, staring back at the fire. 
'I wander If i'll ever get to see Peter Pan, and go to Neverland and see the lost boys and tinkerbell.' I thought to myself. That would be awesome.
"Ok dear. Lets so change into PJ's." Grandma said. I nodded and helped her up the grand stair case.
ONE HOUR LATER.
I was laying in bed with my Pokemon PJ's shirt that stopped right above my belly botton, and then Pokemon PJ bottoms that stopped at the shin.
I was looking up at the ceiling window. There was a really bright star, second star to the right.. Aaand then I fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night with a loud THUMP on the cieling. I jumped up and looked up at the window ceiling, but saw nothing. 
Immediatly, I thought, 'Robbers!'
I ran to my grandmas room, I lightly tapped the door and put my ear against it, and I heard shuffling on the other side. 
"the robbers." I said quetly, and yanked the door opened. I stood in the doorway, looking around. I looked over to my grandmas bed. And there lied her bed, with a big bumb, indicating that she was still there, asleep.
"Hhhhmm." I said. "I could of sworn I heard shuffling." 
Just then, a felt something run across my foot. I let out a little yelp and fell back wards on my butt. But then I quickly jumped up and turned on the lights, and looked down. Nothing.
I scanned the floor. Then, something caught my attention in the corner of my eye. I turned to see a mouse run into its hole.
"Oh." I said laughing. I looked over at my grandmas still sleeping form, "OH." I quickly turned the lights off.
'I guess everything in here is ok..." I thought.
I turned around and was about to walk out of the hall way, when I felt a chilled breeze. I looked towards the window, and it was half opened.
"ugh. Grandma." I said with a smile. I was about to close the window, when it hit me.
The pounding on my 'CIELING' window, indicating someone was on the roof. Shuffling in my grandma's room, and then the window was half open.
It hit me like a bull.. SOMEONE WAS ON THE ROOF! AND BROKE IN HERE.
I grabbed a metal plate off my grandma's night stand, and slowly made my way out of the window.
I chill ran down my spine, it was chilly.
I was half way up the roof, looking everywhere I could, when a hand rapped around me, and covered up my mouth. 
I let out a muffled screamed, and started flinging the pan around everywhere. I hit something, and the hand let go of my mouth.
"Ouch!" I heard a boy yell. 
I quickly turned around and started to hit the boy some more, not getting a good look at his face, infact, my eyes were closed tight, I was scared.
I kept hitting him. "Ouch! Ow Ow Ow Ow OW!!" He yelled after each time I hit him.
"Well you stop! Im not here to hurt you!" He yelled, grabbing my wrest while somone else was pulling on my hair.I tried to swat them away but the boy was hanging on to my hands.
"Let go of me!" I yelled, eyes still shut. "AND STOP PULLING ON MY HAIR!" 
The pulling stopped, and I let out a frustrated breathe, "Thanks. Now. LET GO OF ME!"
"If I do that, you cant hit me." He said.
"Ok," I said. I felf his hands let go of my wrist, and for some odd, VERY odd reson, I didnt like it. But, as soon as he let go, I started hitting him again, and the pulling of my hairs started, and he grabbed my hands, put them behind my back, and tied them.
"Jeese.. You hit like a boy." He said.
"I probuly hit better than you!" I yelled.
"hey hey hey now! keep it down!" He said. "and open your eyes."
I did as he said, but only to see who kept pulling my hair. So, as soon I opened my eyes, I turned to see a person, no, a small person, with wings, and cut shoes, and a cute dress, blonde hair n a bun, and dust. HUH! PIXIE DUST!
"AH!" I yelled, and jerked away, faling in the process, and because my hands were tied I couldnt stop myself.
"AHHHH! HELP!" I yelled, rolling off the roof.
Suddenly, I stopped falling. I opened my tightly closed eyes, and I was being carried bride style.
I looked up at my savior... "No way." I thought.
"What?" He asked, flying on the roof and sitting me down, then untieing my hands. As soon as he did, I started to pull on his hair, poke his face, and pinch his cheeks.
"Stop that." He said, swatting my hands away. 
I smiled. "It really is you! Peter Pan!" I said, hugging him. I pulled away and saw him blushing. 
"Come on! Grandma would want to see you!" I said. I grabbed his hand and started to pull him along before he said, "Who's your grandma?"
"Oh! Well dont you remember? Wendy!" I said.
A look of realization spread across his face. And then he smiled. "your related to Wendy?"
"Yup!" I said, dragging him into my grandma's bedroom.